2015/2016 Deployment Thread

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've created a thread, for Celebrity's 2015/2016 Deployment schedule. Please keep in mind, the dates listed are not etched in stone, and are subject to change. I will make this a "Sticky" thread tonight.

Also, I'd like to suggest posting your 2015/2016 deployment questions here, so we have 1 thread for this topic. I will be happy to check it frequently. Along with our wonderful Celebrity community, I will try my best to answer your questions.

Please click HERE to view the 2015/2016 opening schedule. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Here's a brocuhure for Celebrity's 2015 Alaska, and a partial listing (?) of Panama Canal sailings. Now open for Priority access for Captains Club members. Opens for public booking on 2/25/14.

To view the details, please click HERE . Hope this is helpful !

Hi Everyone,

I thought you might be interested to learn about Celebrity's new World Tour Sweepstakes.

Please click HERE for details. I hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Andy,

Just got off phone with Capt's Club, and was told Panama Canal cruises for 2016 would not be available for booking until March 6...:confused:. Maybe I misunderstood.

Mike

Hi Mike,

That's certainly possible. Over the years, not all of the initial posted dates turned out to be the actual release dates. When updates are available, I will be certain to post on this thread.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Mike,

That's certainly possible. Over the years, not all of the initial posted dates turned out to be the actual release dates. When updates are available, I will be certain to post on this thread.

Andy,

Just received phone call from Celebrity, saying after checking into conflicting e mails from their scheduling dept. it was determined that certain 2016 Panama Canal bookings were open for Captains Club members. Mine was available. I am now booked.

Was going to say something snarky,(about Celebrity's woes) but I guess I'll just leave it.

Thanks for the heads up......

Mike

Andy,

Just got off phone with Capt's Club, and was told Panama Canal cruises for 2016 would not be available for booking until March 6...:confused:. Maybe I misunderstood.

Mike

That info is correct. The South America/Panamal Canal cruises will open March 6.

Hi, I can't see anything for Alaska in 2015:eek:

Hi Lois,

It was great seeing you onboard Century !

Other than the Alaska document posted above, I do not believe the detailed itineraries are on Celebrity's website yet. For now, Captains Club members must call Celebrity direct (or your TA), for information or to book.

I suspect the Alaska 2015 itineraries *might* show up on Celebrity's website, as early as tomorrow, as that's when they are supposed to open to the public.

Hope this helps !

Hi Andy,

Despite what is shown in the links you provided, I cannot find any actual itineraries on Celebrity's web site, or even going in through Captain's Club site.

My trave agent tells me that they are not available through Cruising Power either? :confused: Only sail dates through the end of 2014 season are available.

I am looking for the Millennium 10 night sailing 12 May 2015.

Ray in NH

Do we call captains club for fares? Sorry I haven't booked too before general release before.

Hi Hulamoon,

You should contact either Celebrity, or your TA if you use one, as they can provide pricing and booking assistance. Hope this helps !

Hi Lois,

It was great seeing you onboard Century !

Other than the Alaska document posted above, I do not believe the detailed itineraries are on Celebrity's website yet. For now, Captains Club members must call Celebrity direct (or your TA), for information or to book.

I suspect the Alaska 2015 itineraries *might* show up on Celebrity's website, as early as tomorrow, as that's when they are supposed to open to the public.

Hope this helps !

Hi Andy, great seeing you as as well:) and thanks for the update.

Hi Andy,

Despite what is shown in the links you provided, I cannot find any actual itineraries on Celebrity's web site, or even going in through Captain's Club site.

My trave agent tells me that they are not available through Cruising Power either? :confused: Only sail dates through the end of 2014 season are available.

I am looking for the Millennium 10 night sailing 12 May 2015.

Ray in NH

Hi Ray,

I believe your only option at this point, is to have your TA contact Celebrity directly. If it's Alaska, (and I presume it is) and assuming you are a Captains Club member, you should be able to book the above sailing.

Hope this is helpful !

That info is correct. The South America/Panamal Canal cruises will open March 6.

When I first called, This is what I was told, they then phoned me and said two 2016 Panama canal cruises were were available now. I have a confirmed booking e mail for Celebrity Infinity April 11, 2016, cabin # 3112, 15 days, San Diego to Miami.

Mike

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Alaska/Cruises/Flyers/14037484_CEL_2015_2015_Alaska_Canal_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Andy,

According to the above link, Infinity will be sailing Alaska in 2015.

Am I correct in assuming that as Silhouette is doing a round Britain cruise, that she is sailing out of Harwich in 2015?

• Celebrity Silhouette will overnight in Edinburgh, Scotland during the British Open Golf Tournament

Edited by upwarduk

Andy

Thanks for these posts. There has been a sad lack of excitement about the new season cruises this year. [is it really just because you have been on on a cruise?]

Everyone/Anyone ...

... have you booked suite on the new itineraries? I am curious about the prices in view of the new suite benefits from April 2105 announced recently.

Is that Europe or Alaska?

Hi Cruise Junky,

Alaksa 2015 is scheduled to open to the general public later today 2/25. Captains Club Members had exclusive access to Alaska booking, over the past few days.

I suppose something else could open tomorrow, but unless Celebrity is opening another region earlier than anticipated, there's nothing on the schedule until South America, and perhaps some addtional Panama Canal sailings, next week.

I hope this is helpful !