Port Liberty, Bayonne, NJ--Help!

nelblu

The storm clouds are on the horizon with predictions of 3-12 inches of new snow for this Monday for the metro area. I was planning on driving to the port and was wondering how early can one enter the terminal. Don't exactly know when the heaviest accumulation to occur, and wanted to get an early start. The earlier we get in the terminal, the lesser impact it will have.

10am l would say,might be waiting to 11:30 though before they let you on

Jimbo :)

I was hoping it would be earlier to get in the terminal as it's supposed to be cold. Don't care if we have to wait to board.

Guest maddycat
10am l would say,might be waiting to 11:30 though before they let you on

Jimbo :)

I was hoping it would be earlier to get in the terminal as it's supposed to be cold. Don't care if we have to wait to board.

You should be able to get into the terminal as soon as you arrive (10:00). However, you probably won't be able to board the Quantum until around 11:00.

I don't think they will turn you away no matter what time you get there since rccl people will be there to assist other cruisers getting off the ship on the previous cruise, but you will just be waiting, waiting and waiting some more.

Jimbo:)

I don't think they will turn you away no matter what time you get there since rccl people will be there to assist other cruisers getting off the ship on the previous cruise, but you will just be waiting, waiting and waiting some more.

Jimbo:)

Those are almost the same words that the C&A rep. said to me when I called today--they are there to assist and not turn anyone away. One good thing , I'm hoping, based on the latest news is that it may be rain/icy conditions and not the amount of snow they were speculating.

Those are almost the same words that the C&A rep. said to me when I called today--they are there to assist and not turn anyone away. One good thing , I'm hoping, based on the latest news is that it may be rain/icy conditions and not the amount of snow they were speculating.

Yes, the weather forecasters around here are having a tough year. Nothing to report on so they are making up stuff :rolleyes:Grocery stores are loving it!

Edited by Jimbo