Member Login

Germancruiser

Is there, when on the cunard side kind of a " Member Login"- where I can see my previous voyages with cunard- in which cabin and so such information? I know there is on RCI or Celebrity- but I did not find that option on the Cunard site! Thanks!

At the top of the Cunard web site home page, just to the right of center, there is a "World Club" link. Select that link to log in to your Cunard World Club account (or register to create a login for your Cunard World Club account if you haven't done so already). Once logged in to your World Club account from that page, there should be tab labelled "Voyage History" where you can see both your previous voyages with Cunard and any future Cunard voyages you may have booked. At least that's how it works on Cunard's web site for North America.

As alibabacruisers has indicated, this voyage history does not provide details such as the cabin number. It shows "Ship Name", "Year Sailed", "Destination", and "Status" for each voyage.

Hope this helps,

John

Edited by bluemarble

• 5 months later...
If you are a Cunard World Club Member, when you log in at the top of the page under CWC, you can see past voyages if you have entered them, but not cabin number or type.

The Cunard World Club log in for UK has been out of Action for some while, you have to phone or email them

If you would like to update the details of your membership then please contact us via email ukworld.club@cunard.co.uk or by phone 0344 338 8655*

*Local call charges apply.