Bermuda destination wedding recap

Finally posting recap of my Bermuda wedding. We cruised on Royal Caribbean explorer of the seas. I arranged all of the vendors on Bermuda myself without a wedding planner. So if anyone has questions feel free to ask. I researched a lot of different vendors and sites.

image.jpg.6da8cb503a2dbb8a6adb835d98b55a40.jpg

We're looking to get married in Bermuda and am gathering all the information I can. Currently trying to figure out if I need to go through a wedding planner or if i could do it all on my own (with a day of coordinator to help out the day of).

Congratulations! If you want to give me your email address I can share a lot of info that I've found. It's doable but definitely takes time and research. What is your budget and rough amount of people. What type of ceremony/ reception?

• 8 months later...

Hi!! I hope you see this as I am late in the conversation. I would love any info you have to get married in Bermuda. We are planning for Anthem of the seas 2018 and deciding on whether to have a cruise wedding or do it on the beach in Bermuda. I have been quoted from wedding planners that include very little.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi!! I hope you see this as I am late in the conversation. I would love any info you have to get married in Bermuda. We are planning for Anthem of the seas 2018 and deciding on whether to have a cruise wedding or do it on the beach in Bermuda. I have been quoted from wedding planners that include very little.

Hi congratulations! How many guests are you expecting? Are you planning a meal/reception after the ceremony in Bermuda? Do you have a budget in mind?

Thank you!! We are expecting about 15-20 guests. We probably won't be doing a meal/reception in Bermuda unless there is a place that is financially doable! We are trying to keep our budget within 5,000.

• 4 months later...
Finally posting recap of my Bermuda wedding. We cruised on Royal Caribbean explorer of the seas. I arranged all of the vendors on Bermuda myself without a wedding planner. So if anyone has questions feel free to ask. I researched a lot of different vendors and sites.

I would love information on what vendors you used!

Hair and makeup was done at Strands salon in Hamilton. they were great.

we got married at st michael's Catholic Church. We hired a bagpiper for the ceremony.

We had the reception at lido restaurant at elbow beach which is directly across the street from the church. You can walk there and the hotel has vans to bring people down to the restaurant entrance if they have trouble walking.

We took couple pictures and then bridal party and then big group shots on elbow beach there.

It was a really nice setup. Private room inside (held up to about 38 people) with big windows facing out to the ocean. That's where we had dinner. Then there is a private deck attached that's on the beach facing the ocean where we had dessert and dancing.

The food and service was amazing. I highly recommend them. They also were really great in the whole process emailing back and forth planning setup and menu options etc. they also have a "nightclub" that would've been backup option for dancing if it was raining.

We used demco for flowers. They were great to work with and I loved the flowers.

Bruce le seur for photography. Very nice to work with and quick to send pictures back.

Dj bubbles as the dj.

We chartered a bus that holds up to 38 guests. If you need contact info let me know.

We bought favors that were small ceramic candle holders that looked like little Bermuda style houses at the shop right off the ship in the mall there called A.S. cooper.

Edited by cruiselove87