Silver Spirit Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale November 9, 2015

spinnaker2

spinnaker2,

For long time I was wishing we had done the T/A, but now that it's ending I'm glad we're just about to be starting. If the stars align, we will likely be on the Barcelona-Bridgetown cruise next November.

Some young sailors in the channel here in Ft Lauderdale. Considering it's So Florida, they could also be yelling listo.

ImageUploadedByForums1448316345.132796.jpg.6e92239cb2e81778b519980674163220.jpg

There is nowhere to hold it if the ship is more than half full and the theatre only has one entrance/exit unlike the other classic ships.

Thanks for the explanation. It's been a couple of years since my last Spirit voyage, and I cannot recall whether or not the parade was held then. In fact, I may have simply skipped the farewell reception.

Here are some pictures just sent to me by Candy, including a big surprise at the end. She did not give me the name of the "guilty party" who is being appropriately recognized. Any guesses? Or, that magic number???????

Candy did say . . . "My secret is out!"

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

If Venice is one of your future desires or past favorites, look at this earlier posting for many options and visual samples this city that is so great for "walking around", personally seeing its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 55,420 views.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

Things are a little cloudy with some rain rolling in and out at sea:

Nov2015PixsA19_zps3d5o9ujy.jpg

From the on-deck BBQ food demo, here is Chef David hard at work, some of the food samples, include a large piece of salmon and the crowd being served drinks!!:

Nov2015PixsA21_zpssij4rbbw.jpg

Nov2015PixsA18_zpsr7cei9ie.jpg

Nov2015PixsA17_zpsc1pp51xx.jpg

Nov2015PixsA20_zpsbgcjkscx.jpg

Now, here's the big SECRET that will be known world-wide!!:

Nov2015PixsA16_zpswyos0ais.jpg

spinnaker2,

If the stars align, we will likely be on the Barcelona-Bridgetown cruise next November.[ATTACH]369410[/ATTACH][/quote

As is said around here..."if the creek don't rise"... we will also be joining you in that mini-TA. Looking forward to meeting you! I guess it's too early for a roll call...

spinnaker2,

If the stars align, we will likely be on the Barcelona-Bridgetown cruise next November.[ATTACH]369410[/ATTACH][/quote

As is said around here..."if the creek don't rise"... we will also be joining you in that mini-TA. Looking forward to meeting you! I guess it's too early for a roll call...

I have booked this TA also, plus following cruise B2B Bridgetown to Bridgetown sail up the Amazon.

There is nowhere to hold it if the ship is more than half full and the theatre only has one entrance/exit unlike the other classic ships.

That's nice. This particular segment was less than one half capacity. 264 by the passenger list.

Passenger List??????

As I was filling out the online guest information form for upcoming cruise next year, there was a question to tick off whether you wanted or did not want your name on the passenger list, so apparently they are reinstituting this.

As I was filling out the online guest information form for upcoming cruise next year, there was a question to tick off whether you wanted or did not want your name on the passenger list, so apparently they are reinstituting this.

I do not think so. We also filled in a form before our July cruise earlier this year. There was no passenger list, sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to disappoint you, its just bad website management by SS, the box has been left on the form ever since the Passenger List was binned.

Sorry to disappoint you, its just bad website management by SS, the box has been left on the form ever since the Passenger List was binned.

Too bad. I enjoyed seeing where all the passengers were from. On our last Regent cruise (which no longer provides a passenger list either), there was a lady who lives less than 5 miles from us in Tulsa in the suite just down the corridor. We would probably not have met had it not been for the block party.

Keith... Even worse. Mich QB injured. 35 to 10

Is Candy surviving? Taking a drink or two? Am watching the finish of this Ohio State at Michigan game. It is OSU ahead 42-13 with a little over two minutes to play.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 126,753 views for this posting.