Hottest table and roll ever seen on a ship

evergladesgator

On the NCL Gem January 2014. I started with $600 and cashed $6800 with one hand. I play the pass line, 2 come bets and hard 6 and 8 sometimes.

Here are the stats on the roll:

52 minutes

11 points hit

21 come bets

9 come out wins

5 hard 6's

2 hard 8's

The floor found me the next day and said that I had rolled 287 times, but after talking to some people I think that was impossible, maybe 187, who knows. I know I had a stack of purples though when I left.

My wife the year before had a roll of almost 35 minutes on the NCL Breakaway. Funny thing is she hates to play but I make her throw at least a couple of times each cruise.

Craps on NCL has been good to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On the NCL Gem January 2014. I started with $600 and cashed $6800 with one hand. I play the pass line, 2 come bets and hard 6 and 8 sometimes.

Here are the stats on the roll:

52 minutes

11 points hit

21 come bets

9 come out wins

5 hard 6's

2 hard 8's

The floor found me the next day and said that I had rolled 287 times, but after talking to some people I think that was impossible, maybe 187, who knows. I know I had a stack of purples though when I left.

My wife the year before had a roll of almost 35 minutes on the NCL Breakaway. Funny thing is she hates to play but I make her throw at least a couple of times each cruise.

Craps on NCL has been good to me.

You should have had them document it ... the world record is 154 rolls by a lady in 2009. Her roll lasted over 4 hours.

I have a method where I track each shooters number of rolls and what they roll whenever I am playing. Most cruises seem to have a rolls in the 20 plus range being somewhat common ... rolls in the 30 plus range on occasion and I have only seen a 40 plus roll once since starting to track rolls. Statistically, it is around 8.5 rolls including the 7-out.

Edited by CrapsCruiser

My Mom was the crap player in our family. We went to Atlantic City almost every weekend. She would keep track of the rolls etc. And she taught her 18 grandkids how to play. I was with her one night in Atlantic City and all of a sudden she ran away from the table and jumped on some guy's back walking away. Turns out the guy took a bunch of her $100 and $25 chips. He picked on the wrong person. Still my favorite game.