RCI Fitness point program (former)

blueteam

Does anyone remember an RCI program where you can earn "fitness points" for activities and trade them in for towels and water bottles and such? I saw it around '07 but not since.

Sure- we enjoyed that, and got a few T-shirts out of it. I suspect that very few people used it, so it was better to just stop. One of the events was a walk a mile- and that's been converted to Walk for Wishes- which I think gets a lot more people out (and raises money for a good charity).

The classes they offered has changed, as well. They used to have real aerobics classes, and even a cross training class, I remember. Now it's spinning + boot camp.

I know a lot of people hate that they charge money for it, but we talked to one of the trainers, who told us that it's more about getting more serious people involved- with so few people, and so few classes, it does not really pay anyone. (DW and I did a spinning class were just she and I were there)

Not sure if this current way is best, either.

Does anyone remember an RCI program where you can earn "fitness points" for activities and trade them in for towels and water bottles and such? I saw it around '07 but not since.

Shipshape dollars! They were fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app