Star AFT P/H ?

Ilovesailing

Third person what are they sleeping on, is it a fold out fouton type or is it a love seat size sofa bed?
We considering taking mother-in-law who is elderly and want to have half decent sleeping arrangements, privacy isn't an issue but the aft P/H is non negotiable. Thanks

[quote name='Ilovesailing']Third person what are they sleeping on, is it a fold out fouton type or is it a love seat size sofa bed?
We considering taking mother-in-law who is elderly and want to have half decent sleeping arrangements, privacy isn't an issue but the aft P/H is non negotiable. Thanks[/quote]

Usually it is the love seat size sofa bed. Hopefully someone who has been in an aft on the Star will respond.

[quote name='kcwingwalker']Usually it is the love seat size sofa bed. Hopefully someone who has been in an aft on the Star will respond.[/quote]

Thanks I'm hoping someone will chime in because by the pic below it looks more like futon Edited by Ilovesailing

We were on the Star in an Aft Penthouse on the 9th floor September 2012. Beautiful room with wrap around balcony. However, there was a large comfy chair that turned into a fold out bed for a third person. In the alternative, you may be able to order a cott. It was just two of us on this sailing, however, the large chair seemed really comfy so it was probably fine as a bed.

Yep . Stern PH has the smaller love seat type fold out. We had 4 in there and used a roll away that the steward tucked away each day .
Worked out fine.

SCRATCH that : The Star aft PH fold out was plenty big for our 2 girls .
The roll away was a different trip . Its a full size sofa bed. Edited by mpk218

[quote name='Ilovesailing']thanks we only do aft cabins as we are sun goddess and the fact that there is no wind is well worth the extra dollars.[/quote]

I hope you will come to the Roll Call for this cruise. I started it quite a while ago. We have a handful of people already joining in. Not a lot of discussion yet but a small group is developing. Join us!!!

The bed for the 3rd person is inside a chair...Like the blue one in the pic above. I've done a 9th deck SF aft PH (starboard) on Star with 3 people and my tall 18 year old nephew was able to sleep comfortably on the pull out bed. The chair it pulls out of is a little oversized. Like a chair and a half. We had one of the ones in a back corner with the little wrap around on the balcony and it was really nice! Smelled the bakery the entire time and it was heavenly!