bonaire vista tours

kenorus

Just wondering if anyone has booked a 3 hour island tour with this company. I have sent a reservation away hoping to hear back from them. How many do they take as we only have 3 in our group.

If you are looking for others to share this tour you need to post this on your roll call! thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We took this tour with Brian and Barbel the tour operators. They were great!!!

You couldn't ask for a better tour, Brian was very knowledgeable of the island. His van was air conditioned and in good condition. We made several stops to see flamingos, the slave huts at the salt flats, a wonderful distillery, and a great view at the top of Bonaire. They had cold drinks for us and were very accommodating. Don't hesitate to take this tour. They were great people.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My husband and I were in Bonaire on March 3, on the Emerald Princess and we were fortunate in that I chose to book with Barbel and Brian, a really nice couple. Their van was very clean, new, AC and they even had a small wooden stool for those who might need assistance in getting into the van.

I was very impressed with Brian and Barbel, enjoyed the tour, loved how enthusiastic Brian was and would highly recommend this trip.

The communication via email went smoothly and I felt confident in choosing this tour. This was the first time I booked a tour on my own and hope all tours in the future are as good as this was.

Thanks Barbel and Brian!

We were also on the March 3rd tour off the Emerald Princess and I can agree with everything BarbaraNJ has said! We book private tours almost exclusively and this was by far one of the very best!! :cool:

Brian was a most gracious and knowledgable guide. He clearly loves his adopted country and answered any and all questions. The van was cool and comfortable, the surprise he gave each group was very appreciated, and the price was incredibly reasonable!

I would recommend this tour without hesitation! :)

• 10 months later...

If in Bonaire and looking for a very good tour, check out Bonaire Vista Tours. Brian will show you all the sights and take time to explain everything you see. He has a speaker system in his van so everyone can hear while he is commenting on the tour. You won't be disapointed.

Just got back from our cruise. Wanted to write a quick report. This was an excellent tour!!! Brian was our tour guide and was very knowledgeable and personable !! I would definitely recommend these folks for a great tour of this pretty island. I do believe they just raised their prices from $30 to $35 but this is still a good deal for the tour they give you! Happy to answer any questions!

• 3 weeks later...

I arranged for our group to tour with this company. Nice young couple.

Brian is the tour guide and his wife Barbel takes care of the reservations. We had almost 20 people in our group and they arranged for a second van for us.

Brian is very well informed and talented in his presentation. Not really a lot to see on Bonaire, but, just meeting Brian and all of the great information regarding the island as well as his personal life was super. Tour went around the whole island with several stops along the way for a break or pics. Soft drinks and water were provided.

Gave us a real and up close picture of Bonaire and the history. Would do it again if we get the chance. Brian is not what you would expect of a tour operator. College educated. Electronic engineer (not much call for one of those on the island tho) and speaks four languages. Smart lad. I would recommend them for a tour.

Harry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We toured with Bonaire Vista Tours. Barbel and Brian are special and did an excellent tour. Easy to locate when you get off the ship--to the left in 2nd little umbrella booth. Book them on line. We saw the island and heard island info and personal things too. Refreshments at Moto Lake watching flamingos. 3 1/2 hr in a small air cond van.

We toured with Bonaire Vista Tours. Barbel and Brian are special and did an excellent tour. Easy to locate when you get off the ship--to the left in 2nd little umbrella booth. Book them on line. We saw the island and heard island info and personal things too. Refreshments at Moto Lake watching flamingos. 3 1/2 hr in a small air cond van.

So true!

• 1 month later...

We also did this tour. Very worthwhile and informative. Brian is an excellent tour guide. Probably the best carib. tour we have ever done.

• 3 weeks later...

We've been to Aruba and Curacao many times but to Bonaire only once and I can't wait to return this December. We walked left along the shore line as far as we could go and then around the town with a little very expensive shopping.

This time we want to do a tour. The Bonaire Vista Tour itinerary sounds great. I have a few questions about them.

Since I'm claustrophobic, I'm fussy about the buses I go on. I need that center aisle, or a seat up front by the door. Do their buses have a center aisle, or are they 4/5 seats across.

Did you get off the bus at the different sights, or were they mostly drive by with a short stop to view/photograph through the bus windows.

• 1 month later...
I don't recall a center aisle in his very nice tour van. I do believe someone sat up front.

We stopped at several sites and got out of the van and walked around.

I suggest emailing Brian and Barbel about your concerns. They can provide more details.

http://www.bonairevistatours.com/Contact--Reservations.html

KroozFoolz, I sent a message through their web site back in June. I've never gotten any response. Their other social media page had no updates in the last two years. Any suggestions?