difference between Royal Caribbean and other cruiselines

lssg

We have booked our next cruise on the independence of the sea and we have been on a couple of cruises on Princess & Holland ...we enjoyed them both...what differences can we expect doing a royal caribbean cruise...will we be be disappointed?...

From what alot of other folks have said about other lines compared to Royal Caribbean, the main lines are more alike than really different. Royal Caribbean features a 24 hour cafe, free pizza, buffet, pools, spas, evening shows, shopping and more. There are lots of activities onboard for the sports enthusiast. Everything from rock climbing, to flowrider surf simulator, mini golf, and basketball. The ships are clean, classy, and easy to navigate. Feel free to ask any questions or post any concerns you may have.

You will have The Royal Promenade on deck 5 which is nice to walk down and sit and chill at the cafe promenade and people watch , there is also the flowrider ,fun to watch if you don't want to participate ,I spent many an hour sat watching people attempt to bodyboard and surf .there's the screening room on deck 2 if you fancy catching a movie , you will love Indy and Royal Caribbean , there's plenty to do if you want activity and plenty of nice quiet spots if you want to chill out .

We have booked our next cruise on the independence of the sea and we have been on a couple of cruises on Princess & Holland ...we enjoyed them both...what differences can we expect doing a royal caribbean cruise...will we be be disappointed?...

Princess is comparable to RCI with exception to the Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis Class shipboard amenities such as the Promenade, ice rink, rock walls, and flow riders. I haven't experience HAL but I've been told it's a lot slower paced with a higher average aged passenger and also lacking the shipboard amenities listed above.

PS: I don't think anyone here can predict if you will be disappointed.

Archived