Dash sale again....

shelly11

I wish their sales actually showed something on sale. Every cruise I have looked at has been the same prices at every dale. Never really know when their sale is really a sale.

Now if they would just do something with the pricing on the Breakaway Transatlantic cruise. I am hoping that with the # of cabins still showing available perhaps some price drops will occur, though they haven't yet.

It's usually the same thing....1/2 price deposit (which i love), on board credit, coupon book, etc. I had a date in mind already and just booked so I'm happy!

The coupon book is usually discounts on dining, spa, photos, etc. I haven't seen the link for this years yet.

I rebooked today but only because the small OBC from the Dash Sale was combinable with a new $50 OBC offer from Mastercard. Anything less and I wouldn't have bothered but hey ... it's a few drinks, specialty restaurant, or excursion. Sorry can't mention the TA but it's one of the major online ones. And the price of my cabin didn't change a penny from a month ago.

I rebooked today but only because the small OBC from the Dash Sale was combinable with a new $50 OBC offer from Mastercard. Anything less and I wouldn't have bothered but hey ... it's a few drinks, specialty restaurant, or excursion. Sorry can't mention the TA but it's one of the major online ones. And the price of my cabin didn't change a penny from a month ago.

What is the new OBC offer from mastercard?

I'll get $50 OBC from Mastercard ...

Edit: Found the details... Up to $300 OBC based on sliding scale and cruise cost. Ex: $25 OBC for $500-$999 cruise, $50 OBC for $1000-1999, $100 OBC for $2000-$2999, etc. when booked using MasterCard for cruises between 02/01/2013 and 12/31/2013. It can be combined with the Norwegian's Dash Sale. Deposit, final payment and any interim payments must be made using Mastercard. Valid for new booking made between 01/08/2013 and 02/28/2013.

Sorry no. I was by a major online TA when I went to book. Cruise Critic doesn't allow posting of TA information. Call a few of the major ones and you'll eventually find info about it. Search $300 on board credit with mastercard and you'll find the ones offering it.

It's in a link in the eDocs.

Here is the link to the coupons for my upcoming trip:

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/938/568/OnboardCoupons2013.pdf

Go to ncl.com and click "Log in to My NCL". If you already created an account, log in otherwise click "Look Up Reservation". After you register and complete your online check-in, download your eDocs (your passenger cruise ticket and itinerary). There is a link to the coupons in the eDocs.

It's in a link in the eDocs.

Here is the link to the coupons for my upcoming trip:

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/938/568/OnboardCoupons2013.pdf

Go to ncl.com and click "Log in to My NCL". If you already created an account, log in otherwise click "Look Up Reservation". After you register and complete your online check-in, download your eDocs (your passenger cruise ticket and itinerary). There is a link to the coupons in the eDocs.

Thanks for the information. We make final payment next week so I haven't completed our check in yet. We might use one of the internet coupons but most of those we wouldn't use.

Archived