Ventura Questions

trfccruiser

Hi less than 3 weeks to go getting really excited!I have a couple of questions please for anyone that has been on Ventura recently.

When Cirque Ventura was ditched:mad: it was mentioned that a smaller version may be made available during peak holiday times(that may not kick in until we are due to go on) but has anyone seen any evidence of this?Also is the rock school still operating and if so what age group is it for please?My daughter is 10.

Thanks.

Hi less than 3 weeks to go getting really excited!I have a couple of questions please for anyone that has been on Ventura recently.

When Cirque Ventura was ditched:mad: it was mentioned that a smaller version may be made available during peak holiday times(that may not kick in until we are due to go on) but has anyone seen any evidence of this?Also is the rock school still operating and if so what age group is it for please?My daughter is 10.

Thanks.

Your cruise is a short break, so the rock school will not be running. The Cirque Ventura workshops, which I am not sure still exist, probably won't be either. They will still have a full kids programme though.

Dont know about Rock School (Not heard of it) but in December there was definitely no evidence of Cirque at all. The top deck has been given over to create all important sunbed space instead

There is a kids club which seemed to have various activities, although on our cruise there were very few children on board considering the ship was nearly full, Didnt seem like more than fifty kids but perhaps they just keep them well hidden LOL:D

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Ventura last August so this may not be the most up to date info, but our two boys took part in Cirque Ventura juggling and bungee trampolines a couple of times. My eldest also did Rock School which was on every day around 2pm in Havana, with a professional rock band, they got to practice on the instuments and did a concert at the end of the week. He really enjoyed it.

Hope that helps and have a great cruise!

Archived