Cadiz Bus/Train Stations

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Spain Ports
Barcelona, Ibiza, Mallorca, Seville
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:10 AM.
Fort Myers FL
1,210 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Could anyone tell me how to get from the port to the train station in Cadiz? Also, need the same information for the bus station for travel to Seville. I have pulled up the schedules for the train and bus but can't get a clear picture of where the stations are located in relation to the port
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Prior Cruises
March 2014: Celebrity Solstice New Zealand to Sydney
October 2012: Royal Caribbean Beijing to Singapore
June 2012: Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos
October 2010: Celebrity Equinox Transatlantic
June 2010:Celebrity Eclipse Scandanavia/Russia
August 2009: Celebrity Solstice Eastern Med
Toronto, Canada
905 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by bardstowntraveller
Could anyone tell me how to get from the port to the train station in Cadiz? Also, need the same information for the bus station for travel to Seville. I have pulled up the schedules for the train and bus but can't get a clear picture of where the stations are located in relation to the port
Both train and bus stations are no more than 10 min walk; exit port, go left and go around; if lost ask for Estacion De Cadiz‎ or Plaza de Sevilla

Also to see map in http://maps.google.com/ type "Plaza de Sevilla 1, 11006 Cadiz, Spain‎"