Paradise Beach Tom

ladyt

Count us in on spending the day at Paradise Beach. We will be on the Victory and will be in Cozumel on May 10 at 7am. We saw the menu and my husband was overjoyed knowing that you had ceviche (his family is from Puerto Rico). What time do you open?

Look out Tom, we're coming to PB on March 7th from the NCL Sea! We'll have 6 adults and 4 girls. We've been reading a lot about PB on this board and have decided this would be the best place for us. The girls are looking forward to the iceberg, trampoline, and the ever-so-popular....hair braiding!!!!! The men are looking forward to the bar ...and the women are looking forward to a little relaxation. Can't wait to get there!

wrighka...it is seafood prepared using a centuries old method of cooking by contact with the acidic juice of citrus fruit instead of heat.

In Mexico ceviche is marinated in lime juice and often has tomato, onions, avocado, and jalepenos or serranos added to it and is often seasoned with chili powder, garlic, and cilantro. There are many different styles and variations of ceviche.

Ceviche de camaron = shrimp

Ceviche de caracol = conch

Ceviche de pulpo = octopus

Ceviche de pescado = fish

Ceviche mixto = mixed seafood

Provecho!

Sea Girls...I've got ya down in my daytimer, so I'll be on the lookout! Sounds like we'll be able to accomodate all your wishes...hasta la vista!

Tom-

It sounds Yummy! (Except for the octopus) yuk.....I've never had conch. I do like shrimp, crab, scallops and lobster so I think I'll be safe if I'm brave enough to order it!

Ah heck, when in Rome, right?

Cheers! And see you on Friday, May 13th (gulp!)

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Archived