Lael

zellam77

I would post this on the Easr Coast Depatures Forum for he best advice, but the cruise terminal is very close to airport - my shuttle driver pointed it out to me while he was driving me to Logan, so you might be good with just grabbing a cab. But the folks that cruise that port may have better suggestions...

I would post this on the Easr Coast Depatures Forum for he best advice, but the cruise terminal is very close to airport - my shuttle driver pointed it out to me while he was driving me to Logan, so you might be good with just grabbing a cab. But the folks that cruise that port may have better suggestions...

I was told that a taxi from Logan to Black Falcon Pier would be about $20.00 (plus bags). I understand there's also a subway line that goes directly from Logan to close to the pier. But I don't want to handle bags on the subway. :)

A taxi is best.

The Silver Line does go from Logan. It is a bus that has its own right of ways, not really a subway. There are luggage racks for luggage. However, to get from Logan to the terminal, you would need to transfer at Silver Line Way from the SL1 to the SL2 to go out to the pier.

Deending upon day of the week/traffic, it is about a 10 minute taxi ride from Boston's Logan Airport to Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. You will pass through the Ted Williams Tunnel and will be responsible for the toll.

Archived