Mariner of the Seas

bmx

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is Billiards available on the Mariner of the seas. I would also like to know if you choose to book excursions or have flowers deliverd to the room if that is just billed to your stateroom or if you can pay in advance. Thank you.

We have cruised Mariner 3 times (the first being the Maiden voyage). No billiards on that ship! BUT, everything else you can imagine.

Anything that you order before the cruise you will put on a charge card the day you order. It is great when it comes to excursions,etc.

You book now and it is all paid for so in our case, we did lots more than we normally do on other cruises.

Have fun as Mariner is our FAVORITE ship out there!

Not sure who your cruise staff will be but if you have Simon and his gang...get ready for the most fun of your life! THEY are by far the BEST that we have ever had and they try hard to make sure that everyone is having fun!

ENJOY!

I have purchased the flowers ... ordered and paid ahead of time.

The roses were pretty and lasted throughout our 7 day cruise. There are flowers available on board ... but it is nice to order ahead of time and have them delivered to room ... or waiting for you when you get there!:):)

Archived