LIVEish, 7 Days on Harmony (5/13/2017 or 13/5/2017 better yet May 13, 2017)

Yup, yet another Oasis class live post...

Direct copy for the most part from my Oasis LIVEish setting things up.

Welcome back followers and new comers!!!

Now that I'm officially within the one day mark, I'm starting my posts.

First off a modified copy of the disclaimer and information slab of text from this year's journey on Oasis.

I'm not much in the way of a writer/reviewer. My options are just that, mine. I try to stick with factual information and avoid confrontational topics, but I might make an exception for the new room service selections. So don't expect to hear such discussion as the estimated percentage of number of people wearing shorts in the MDR on Formal night.

I'll do my best to report back things like cost of the drink packages and if any discounts are being offered to Diamonds and above.

Like I've done on Allure and Oasis, I'll do my best to provide pictures upon request. Don't be upset if I'm unable to get something I'm comfortable with.

I really enjoy it when content is partly driven by the community.

Also, keep an eye on Twitter/Periscope for any material not posted here.

Twitter/Periscope: @CGTLH

Like I said, don't expect too high of standards. I have the deluxe drink package. So many of the day wrap up posts will occur around 2am and might be classified as drunken ramblings.

Sent from a mobile device

Onboard information

May 13, 2017 eastern sailing, 7 nights.

Ft Lauderdale, Sea Day, Sea Day, St Martin, San Juan, Labadee, Sea Day, Ft Lauderdale.

Unless the silent last minute upgrade fairy strikes I'm in a L1 Crown Loft Suite.

Drink package was repurchased for $396 and change (20% off). If the D+ discount is offered (and ends up cheaper) onboard I'll try canceling and buying it again.

Will test the waters of using the Cruise Planner $33 BOGO at CP 150 and Wonderland.

Also, just want to make one request for any replies.

PLEASE if your are replying to a post with a bunch of pictures (say more than two) don't include them.

I primarily use a mobile device so it helps on the scrolling, also helps out others trying to follow along as well.

Finally, keep in mind again I'm on a mobile device. So pardon any auto correct and errors in general.

Other than that thank you for following along. Currently I'm on the road heading to Ft. Lauderdale. Should arrive there by 4:30pm EDT.

I'm still alive folks. Some where between Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale right now.

Thanks for all best wishes and such.

I'll do my best to post the Compass in real time. If not, the entire set will be scanned when I get back.

If anyone has a request that they don't wish to post publicly send me an email: hmos-05132017-cc@cgtlh.cc

This a burner email address. So if it gets over ran with spam or other junk it will be shutdown and I'll provide a new address.

Just keep in mind what I said in the beginning about what my personal limitations are. Also, keep in mind I'm on vacation and would be doing any requests out of personal kindness.

Also, I'm not going to try and make any personal arrangements. If I can figure out who the point of contact might be onboard I'll see if they would provide an email address.

Other words I'm not going to ask the maître*d'* to make table arrangements/assignments. On that same subject, I'm not going to do table scouting in the MDR. Now if I happen to stumble upon a paper copy of the seating layout I might take a quick snap of it...

For those wondering about Embassy Suites and the Premium Suites. Here is a picture of the vending machine and the contents. At check in you get a code that is valid for 79 uses.

b6e8a61eb7b320717dea49b6d1eab313.jpgfaa0b0717535874e9aa621c1e9d03a6c.jpg

Picture looking down from the 11th floor.

fe33221bf400c2c07059007322e4ce79.jpg

Cocktail hour was from 5:30-7:30, spirits used were a bunch of no name brand stuff.