Just for Fun ......

nomoreknothead

All of my summery clothes -- I keep them in a special under-the-bed-storage-bag as, here in the UK, I RARELY have a chance to wear them otherwise. The shorts come out, tank tops, and swimsuits!!!

Mine are still hanging from last year.... they're all together good to go..... not sure what will go in first.... leave in 12 days....have 2 nights in town before boarding so it's always fun packing then unpacking as I realise that I'll need sleepwear etc..... :o

My swimsuits are the first thing.

The funniest things I will be packing are my niece's and nephew's stuffed animals. They send them with me and my sister when we travel without them.

jayblue RCCL cruiser

My swimsuits are the first thing.

The funniest things I will be packing are my niece's and nephew's stuffed animals. They send them with me and my sister when we travel without them.

jayblue RCCL cruiser

Do you take photos of them in each port? I think that would be a great scrapbook for them when they get older! :p

Do you take photos of them in each port? I think that would be a great scrapbook for them when they get older! :p

I had the idea of leaving them out for the cabin steward to incorporate into the towel creations, but your idea is a great one!

jayblue RCCL cruiser

I have mine all in piles, underwear/bathing suits, short/shirts, dresses, (separate bag for my shoes :) meds - in big plastic bag (don't won't to be caught w/o anything) makeup/shampoo, passports/papers - I know I know you said (1) item :eek:

Not sure which is first, but get Set Sail, and other related cruise information in my folder, then 1 month out, everything including passport goes into the packing room. As far as clothes, get the essential garments in their packing cubes and pack up the carryon with 3 day attire AM & PM then the larger suitcase.