i need your help pls!!!!!!!!!!! x-mas ornaments

luv2travell

i need a replacement of my christmas ornaments my 2 1/2 year old son pulled the light of my tree and my x-mas tree fell to the ground so most of my ornamets are broken .freedom of the sea the boat and just there regular one haiti - ocious rio jamaica -cayman-barbados-aruba-domican republic-vancouver -st.thomas- aruba-cozumel-and many more lol..anyone can help me could reach me at my email. i will sent payment 1st..thank you so much for your help ...Asianprincess34@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
i need a replacement of my christmas ornaments my 2 1/2 year old son pulled the light of my tree and my x-mas tree fell to the ground so most of my ornamets are broken .freedom of the sea the boat and just there regular one haiti - ocious rio jamaica -cayman-barbados-aruba-domican republic-vancouver -st.thomas- aruba-cozumel-and many more lol..anyone can help me could reach me at my email. i will sent payment 1st..thank you so much for your help ...Asianprincess34@aol.com

You have mail.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel in December, maybe I could ship direct for you if you still need them by then.

That's what I love so much about this board, everyone willing

to help out. :)

If you don't find all the ornaments you need, you may want to

go to the roll call section of this board and ask someone going

to the ports you need to pick one up for you.

JR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...