Delicious Dubrovnik - Meet Me OnBoard guest blog post

BBMacLaird

We are featuring a guest blog post today entitled:

Delicious Dubrovnik: the Taste of Dalmatia & City Tour.

This post was written by Mark and Dale from Meet Me OnBoard. They've described their first visit to Dubrovnik, including a visit to a small working farm outside the city...as a fan of agri-tourism I'm green with envy!

Note: Azamara is a proud partner with Meet Me OnBoard, the largest gay cruise community online.

Dubrvonik1-300x188.jpg.d972cbd29ba955bea908c81a249ad735.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another post in the series by Meet Me Onboard. "IMMERSING OUR SENSES IN PATMOS, GREECE"

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/connect-share/blog/immersing-our-senses-in-patmos-greece/

"Set atop a hill, the still-functioning Orthodox monastery can be reached by bus, taxi, or on foot by the hearty traveler. Surrounded by the old town of Chora, and with a commanding view of the island and the harbor, this is a “don’t miss” UNESCO world heritage site."

Here's a guest blog post on Istanbul's Kariye Museum by Mark & Dale of Meet Me OnBoard.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/c...kariye-museum/

"We left the museum with that feeling of slightly altered perception which comes from viewing breathtaking art in a deeply historic setting—travel really is the best “drug”! The Byzantine mosaics here are well worth the trip beyond the city center. Without the benefit of an overnight stay in the city, we might have missed the Kariye Museum’s breathtaking art."

Note: Azamara is a proud partner with Meet Me OnBoard, the largest gay cruise community online.