going in April up Pacific Coast

you will have to do some research...but there are wineries on treasure island, in the bay and accessible by muni bus. also check out the ferry building for wine shops. there are also some on the penisula..down hiway 1 or off hiway 35..but you would have to rent a car.

In San Fran, on the Pier, is a wine store, Wattle Creek......I love their wines! I actually joined their wine club for a few years...I know they have a vinyard in Alexander Valley, and anothe place(can't recall).....their wine is great! And they mail to my state without penalty. You can probably google them..

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

Does anybody know of any beautiful wineries in Santa Barbara or San Francisco. Looking closer to the ports than Napa. We go in April and the friend wants to see a Santa Barbara winery.

Thanks

Brenda

several wonderful wineries in the Santa Barbara area...there is even a "urban vinters walk" in santa Barbara (it is walkable...but not really from where the tender leaves you...if you are a walker you can take the 25 cent shuttle to state street and then walk).....goggle (or which ever search engine you use) santa barbara vinters association

Archived