Sea Princess

CruiseTobey

Hello All!

My wife and I are booked for a 14-night Caribbean cruise on the Sea Princess leaving Montego Bay, Jamaica on Aprill 11. 2009. We have a balcony cabin.

Does anyone have any recent reviews, photos, menus, etc that thay can share? I am especially interested in the look, condition, and overall "feel" of the ship.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

CruiseTobey

Hello All!

My wife and I are booked for a 14-night Caribbean cruise on the Sea Princess leaving Montego Bay, Jamaica on Aprill 11. 2009. We have a balcony cabin.

Does anyone have any recent reviews, photos, menus, etc that thay can share? I am especially interested in the look, condition, and overall "feel" of the ship.

Thanks!

CruiseTobey

I do not know,but we are going April 18 ...cannot wait.Everything i read is very positive.!!!:)

Hello All!

Thanks!

CruiseTobey

have been on the Sea and Dawn ( sister and identical) a total of 5 times. they are my favorite Princess ships ( so far) smaller size is just wonderfull. By the end of your cruise you will have at least a noding relationship with about 1/2 the other passengers. Hope you love her as much as we do. ENJOY! all info I have is probably outdated as it's been a couple of years.

We were on the Sea Princess in October for ten days. They were painting and varnishing the ship for you. :D We had a great time and all of the crew we met were very nice. Other than a couple of chairs a little frayed by the Razzmatazz the ship looked in great shape. I hope you have as good a time as we did and I know you'll have warmer weather.

:)we sailed on her last year loved it so much and rebooked 48 hrs after our return. we are flying barbados for 14 nights and staying on alhoa deck with balcony . There was nothing on this ship that did not live up to the brochure . will write a little review on our return.

Spent two weeks this past August/September on a transatlantic sailing on the Sea Princess and it was a wonderful ship and experience.

Here's my review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=46827

and pictures!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/567441602uAlMDx

I would definitely book another cruise on the Sea....the crew was

phenomenal!:)

Archived