Roll Call: Crown Princess - British Isles - August 24, 2009

jblazzze

• 3 weeks later...
Are you doing any pre-cruise vacationing? We are arriving on the 19th in London and planning on spending some time sightseeing. Also thinking of going to Scotland for a couple days

Sorry we didn't get back to you sooner. Just returned from Williamsburg, Va today.

We arrive the day of the cruise. So we won't be doing any sightseeing on arrival. Have been to England before.

We're looking forward to the cruise and will make our final payment tomorrow.

Why don't you join the CC meeting on the Crown Princess board. It's quite a large group and so far we are the only two males, so it seems. There is also a group you can sign on to for the Sept 5th trip. You'll see our names on both posts.

What are your names?

Hal & Rob

Why don't you join the CC meeting on the Crown Princess board. It's quite a large group and so far we are the only two males, so it seems. There is also a group you can sign on to for the Sept 5th trip. You'll see our names on both posts.

What are your names?

We are Joe & Geoff - both almost 40. We like to take cruises, travel, sight see. We love good food, good music, and good entertainment. I have been on three cruises before. Geoff has been on six. This will be my first cruise with Princess and Geoff's fourth.

I hunted for the "CC meeting on the Crown Princess Board" but I could not find it. I am new to CC.

Joe

We are Joe & Geoff - both almost 40. We like to take cruises, travel, sight see. We love good food, good music, and good entertainment. I have been on three cruises before. Geoff has been on six. This will be my first cruise with Princess and Geoff's fourth.

I hunted for the "CC meeting on the Crown Princess Board" but I could not find it. I am new to CC.

Joe

J&G

The CC message board is under "Roll Calls", then "Princess Roll Calls", then "Crown Princess".

The thread title is - "August 24, 2009 British Isles Roundtrip Southampton on the Crown Princess Crown Princess".

There is another thread titled - "Sep 5, 2009 - Iceland, Greenland and Norway Transatlantic" - this is for the second half (transatlantic). We joined both.

Hal and I like the same things as you. The difference is we are a tad older but fairly well preserved.

Looking forward,

H&R

Archived