What are your wedding favors?

Beachgirl71092

We did customized shot glasses (we had a wedding shot, not champagne toast). but we also did OOT or "thanks for sailing" bags. Which were a bunch of little things in a soft cooler.

These coolers were a HUGE hit because everyone who go the drink package were able to get unopened beers and take them on HMC and grand turk. Saved a ton of money over buying beers at margaritaville!

We did customized shot glasses (we had a wedding shot, not champagne toast). but we also did OOT or "thanks for sailing" bags. Which were a bunch of little things in a soft cooler.

These coolers were a HUGE hit because everyone who go the drink package were able to get unopened beers and take them on HMC and grand turk. Saved a ton of money over buying beers at margaritaville!

Which coolers did you use??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did little wooden treasure chests filled with personalized gold coins. They were a big hit, especially the chocolate, which 2 brides in attendance asked me about for their favors.

I bought plain treasure chest boxes at Michaels, stained and gold-foiled them, then put thank you stickers that matched our invitations on top. The chocolate coins are from http://www.foiledagainchocolate.com

Here are pics :)

Favor.1.jpg.a31c89a88ecaf2d018a7d5359dc1e28a.jpg

Favor.2.jpg.824a90e62aa159a0427d9a0fce35375b.jpg

Edited by VASOXFANN

Which coolers did you use??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we used Discountmugs.com for our coolers. We were going to get them customized but figured they would be more usable after the cruise for everyone if they were just blank. we bought 25 of them during a big holiday weekend sale (had 17 rooms sailing and it was just as cheap to get the next group pricing then to pay for just 17 of them) . If you sign up for their emails you will get discount offers too. We also used them for ordering our shot glasses.

http://www.discountmugs.com/product/lun04-custom-printed-beach-coolers/