Tima's Breeze Wedding Review

Shatima

Thanks for the advice and timeline of that part of the day! They are fun short dresses that they should be able to throw on.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

You're welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hee Ladies,

And NO TY Twin. Yall I have been SO SICK I haven't looked at a computer in 4 daysssssss... But Gurl Noo If you look at my pix on FB, YOu will see my Hair, nor my Make up was done b 4 hand.. lol Now My Sister (MOH) had her Makeup done b 4 hand. BUT we didn't get dressed until after some Drinks, and my make up.. She HAD PLENTY of time to run around for me,

• 1 month later...

Sorry Im not on here alot like I use to.. Research has changed from Weddings to New Family.. :D:D I had TWO tables with fabric

For Lengths/Cake info You should for sure hit up your Wedding Lady at Carnival..

Please check out my Pictures to see. what I put on the Table.,,

Some quick questions...

How many tables did you cover with fabric? How did you find out the lengths?

When requesting your cake who did you email?

What items did you place on your tables?

• 2 months later...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Every1,

Omgossssssssssssh I have been on Facebook, and starting up my Traveling Business that I havent been up here since Jan 30, 2014 gesssssh.. How is everyone doing.. Marriage life is well over her. for our DC date (which will be our MAIN date) we went to Las Vegas for our 1 Year, MAn we had sooooo much fun... I even sent some of my Friends down there on a 4d/3n deal for $99..

To all the Comments I miss Thanks so much, I'm glad U like it, and that I could help../ I'm always here if you need anything.. facebook dot com backslash travel time with shatima or allaboutthis04 at Yahoo dot com.. Sending Hugs & Kisses,,,

Edited by Shatima

• 2 months later...

Shatima,

I feel like i know you from reading your post. Thank you so much for your review. Your special day was beautiful. Question about that party bus refund....Did they take care of you? lol..How much was it total? How many guest?

• 2 months later...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Everyone :)

What has been going on??? Im getting ready to go back on the Breeze in Jan 2015.. And i cant wait... There is soooo much i didn't get to do as I was Getting Married on this cruise.. My Business has been going great!!! I saved my Last customer $450 on their Cruise... Word Of Mouth is everything, And how U treat people :)///

I did wear my Shorter 2nd dress on dinner night....

Party Buss~ OH I got ALLLL Of what I was suppose too, trust that.. I think it ended up coming to &7 ish almost $800 (bad mind, lol) I wished I would have put the whole total in..

Please dont forget I DONT get up here alot, BUT since the cruise is coming up I will be here until Jan after it.. But yall know u can ALWAYS reach me on my personal email allaboutthis04 at yahoo dot com......Everyone Take care and Safe Travels, Im going to READ & RE READ some Breeze Reviews...

Oh Houston, What a difference... You will be wonderful in no time, im sure.. :) im great TY.. WOrking AND booking Carnival Cruises for people.. Which I LOVEEEEEE.. make sure to join my facebook page, its open for everyone :) {travel time with shatima / facebook}..... But we are Reallly Happy and still traveling around..

Yes, getting used to Houston. I hope you've been well, too.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

• 4 months later...