Posh/ Spice ( not Victoria Beckham) and suite guests

saffy22

Hi there ,

I have trawled and searched for these answers,but am still not too clear. What exactly is Posh and do suite guests get free access. Where is it? I can't quite work out how it is different to Spice.

I am looking for the best places to spend time with our friends,who are not in a suite.

Also I recall reading in 1 review that suite guests can invite others to dine in Epic Club- or whatever it's called, twice on a 7 day cruise? Is that correct? As I can't find it again.

Leave home in 2 weeks today,not that I'm counting or anything. Will definitely buy a FCC as I love the planning just as much as the cruising.

Cheers

Saffy

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I can't confirm about bringing guests into the Epic Club, other than I recall reading that you can do so although I think there is an up charge for their meals.

The difference between posh and spice is that Spice is available to everyone, subject to the fact that it is adults only most of the time. Posh, as well as being adults only is subject to a charge.

I believe, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that access to Posh comes with a suite on the Epic (it doesn't on the Breakaway where there is a separate sun deck for Suites), and there are a limited number of passes sold to everyone else.

I'd imagine Posh will be your best bet for hanging out with friends as long as they are happy paying the extra and they can get the pass.

Personally, I've never considered paying the extra for Posh on the Epic, not just because we have our son with us, but also because we have never had any trouble finding places to sit. Others seem to have different experiences though, even on the same ship at the same time.

We were just on the Breakaway in a suite had friends in a balcony if we wanted to bring them to the Haven for dinner and it was an up charge of $25.00per person for them we did it hte first night since it was lobster and the main dining room was full. You can only do it for dinner not breakfast or lunch. Hope this helps.

That's exactly what I wanted to know,thanks heaps. I think days we have shore tours booked we will breakfast with them :-( and other days we will do Epic club. Unless I see some price drops and get them to upgrade .

Cheers

Saffy

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I can't confirm about bringing guests into the Epic Club, other than I recall reading that you can do so although I think there is an up charge for their meals.

The difference between posh and spice is that Spice is available to everyone, subject to the fact that it is adults only most of the time. Posh, as well as being adults only is subject to a charge.

I believe, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that access to Posh comes with a suite on the Epic (it doesn't on the Breakaway where there is a separate sun deck for Suites), and there are a limited number of passes sold to everyone else.

I'd imagine Posh will be your best bet for hanging out with friends as long as they are happy paying the extra and they can get the pass.

Personally, I've never considered paying the extra for Posh on the Epic, not just because we have our son with us, but also because we have never had any trouble finding places to sit. Others seem to have different experiences though, even on the same ship at the same time.

What is the charge for POSH and what do you get

Archived