Baths with Replacement Knees

riddle

There is some climbing involved in the boulders with short ladders, and the path down and back upmcan be uneven. So it's hard to make a recommendation either way. Take a look at videos of the paths and the Baths on YouTube to get a better feel for it, you may be just fine.

Ryansmom was nice enough to include pictures in her post that are also helpful -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2083445

Edited by blue_water

• 2 weeks later...

My husband has 2 partial knee replacements and he got through, but he said he thought it would've been harder with full knee replacements, as there was some crawling on hands and knees involved. I would still go if I were you because it is a beautiful place, but what you might want to do is take the path to the left to Devil's Bay, which is just a hiking path with no bending involved. You'll come out at Devil's Bay, a beautiful beach, then turn right and walk along the ocean to the Baths path and go up until you get to the tight spots and turn back around. You'd still see enough that way to appreciate it.

I recently read some reviews about the Baths and it was said a few times that this excursion is not a 3/3 difficulty...but a 4/3 difficulty...

I really wanted to visit the Baths last week on my stop there but I opted for an other excursion because of the difficulty level.

We did an Island tour in an open air taxi ( bus with 20 people ) and it was amazing !

The views, the scenery...what an amazing Island !