Independence of the Seas Shows?

kandpsmom

No, you do not. Independence is a great ship, but the shows are really mediocre. Luckily there are plenty of other wonderful things to do!

The only show you need tickets for is the ice show, and they'll announce when the tickets are available, but there are plenty and they are easy to get once onboard. The ice show is pretty good, too...definitely a step above the theatre productions.

Reservations for the production shows on Indy are not available, not needed, and you would probably be better off finding other things to do with your valuable, and short, time on the ship then sit through them. Of course, that is just my opinion. The Ice show is very much worth attending though far from the best Ice show that I have seen on RCI.

Edited by Ocean Boy

We are not fans of "production" shows, but we do enjoy the guest entertainers...they are usually very good, although you will not recognize their names! They will be "cruise circuit" entertainers....they know their stuff!!!

Like the guy that was on Indy the last time we were on the ship whose claim to fame was he wrote the theme song to "Happy Day?" He was pathetic.

We were in IOS last week and I thought the shows were great. There were two production shows Once Upon a Time and the Circus. There was a comedian at the beginning of the week. Tracy Shields a Celine Dion singer was fantastic. Also there was VOX Audio from America's got talent and a juggler. I am a Diamond member so we have sailed them quite often I think these were the best shows in a long time. Also went to the ice show.

We were in IOS last week and I thought the shows were great. There were two production shows Once Upon a Time and the Circus. There was a comedian at the beginning of the week. Tracy Shields a Celine Dion singer was fantastic. Also there was VOX Audio from America's got talent and a juggler. I am a Diamond member so we have sailed them quite often I think these were the best shows in a long time. Also went to the ice show.

Thanks for this info. My wife and I are sailing on Indy on April 11th for 8 nights.