Suite perks on the Allure

This is our first time in a suite so I have some questions about suite perks on the allure..

In the Concierge Lounge.. what can you get there exactly?

I saw that you can get full MDR menu inside suites... In a Crown loft.. there is no table I think so that will be more hard to eat in the room right? How do this work? You choose what you want and they bring it all at the same time or you get like full service (dont think so..)

And finally... I think there is seat reserved near pool in other boats but I don't think this apply to the Oasis class, Am i right?

Thank you for your time!

This is our first time in a suite so I have some questions about suite perks on the allure..

I saw that you can get full MDR menu inside suites... In a Crown loft.. there is no table I think so that will be more hard to eat in the room right? How do this work? You choose what you want and they bring it all at the same time or you get like full service (dont think so..)

And finally... I think there is seat reserved near pool in other boats but I don't think this apply to the Oasis class, Am i right?

Thank you for your time!

The Concierge Lounge on Allure offers made to order breakfast and lunch, with beer available at lunch. Each evening they have a cocktail hour with free soda, house wine, beer, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

The Concierge Lounge on Allure offers made to order breakfast and lunch, with beer available at lunch. Each evening they have a cocktail hour with free soda, house wine, beer, basic mixed drinks, and hot/cold snacks.

That sounds awesome!!:D Can you get Champagne? Sorry to intrude. I am in the same boat! (Ship)

Tara

That sounds awesome!!:D Can you get Champagne? Sorry to intrude. I am in the same boat! (Ship)

Tara

Yes, Champagne is included with the free drinks in the evening cocktail hour.

Thank you for your time!

There is a dining table that seats up to four in a Crown Loft. There is not a dining table on the balcony due to space. They deliver all food at once and not by course. There is a section on deck 17 forward for suite guests but it's not near the pools. I have photos of this area and a Crown Loft in my Allure photos. Link is below. The CL is a great stateroom.

Edited by cruisingator2

There is a dining table that seats up to four in a Crown Loft. There is not a dining table on the balcony due to space. They deliver all food at once and not by course. There is a section on deck 17 forward for suite guests but it's not near the pools. I have photos of this area and a Crown Loft in my Allure photos. Link is below. The CL is a great stateroom.

1718 & 1720 have dinning tables on the deck

Sounds nice. Do you know what time is the cocktail hour?

Oh wow you're going to love the "sweet life" on this ship!!

We always take our breakfasts and lunches in the CL. So peaceful.

We always buy a dining package too. Between the CL and the specialty restaurants you'll feel no effects of the 5K plus people on board.

Are you on a Crn Loft? Even better! Only draw back to the this cabin is it's on deck 17 and there is usually a long ride with many stops to get to your floor........Everything else is pure heaven!

YOu even have your own suite guest only private deck to sun!

Beer and wine served with lunch till 2pm (I think 2 pm)

Cocktails served 5 through 8:30 pm nightly .......WONDERFUL!

Edited by storm1of4

The reserved area by the pool is a floor up but AWESOME! You will be spoiled forever! Great beach chairs and great bar overlooking the pool. The whole suite experience onAllure/Oasis is fantastic.

Is there a sign out area for towels on the suite deck, or should you get them before you go up?

Thanks

Sea Ya

In addtion to the Loft, there are suites on several decks. Pick up towels at the towel stations like everyone else.

Is there a sign out area for towels on the suite deck, or should you get them before you go up?

Thanks

Sea Ya

I've only seen the towel sign out area on the pool deck.

I have a big family (6) what if part of my family get in a suite (3 or 4 people) and the other half in a balcony (non-suite) can they still go to the suites and get seated w/ the suite family at shows, etc? and is there a suite that holds 6 people, thanks

I have a big family (6) what if part of my family get in a suite (3 or 4 people) and the other half in a balcony (non-suite) can they still go to the suites and get seated w/ the suite family at shows, etc? and is there a suite that holds 6 people, thanks

Aquatheater Suites hold up to 8 people. Royal Family Suite and Royal Loft Suite holds up to 6 people.

Don't forget that the concierge (not just on Allure) can pretty much get you anything you want when you want it so make sure you look after them if you want them to look after you.

Miopyk

technically, no, only the ones assigned to the suite are authorized suite perks.

access to the CL, for instance, would be at the discretion of the Concierge. same with reserved seating areas.

The RFS sleeps 8, 2 in the master, 4 in the 2nd br and two on the sofa. We've had it, awesome accommodation!

I'm also wondering about the suite/balcony combo and perks. We've got the 2 younger kids in the connecting, and I'm hoping the 16 yo can join us for the shows. Our youngest will be in AO, so she isn't an issue.

• 1 month later...

Does RC still do the cocktail reception held by the captain for Suite Guests? Do they still offer tea and coffee to suite guests also? If so, do they go around with a tea cart like Celebrity does? And one more question, what kind of products do they use for soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc in the suites? Thank you!

Does RC still do the cocktail reception held by the captain for Suite Guests? Do they still offer tea and coffee to suite guests also? If so, do they go around with a tea cart like Celebrity does? And one more question, what kind of products do they use for soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc in the suites? Thank you!

Yes, they still have the officer's cocktail party for suite guests. Full suites have Gilchrist & Soames amenities.

What is served for lunch and dinner in the Concierge Lounge?

No dinner in the CL. Lunch is similar to the MDR lunch, made to order hot sandwiches, beer and soda available.