Carnival Freedom Cat. 8C Cabin # 7366

marcyjane

Anyone been in this cabin or one like it that could tell me more about it and or your actual photo's of your stay in the cabin.

I'd just like a little more info than the cruise line description and photo. Info like storage, bath room area, and hidden tips.

Thanks a bunch:)

Marcy

Anyone been in this cabin or one like it that could tell me more about it and or your actual photo's of your stay in the cabin.

I'd just like a little more info than the cruise line description and photo. Info like storage, bath room area, and hidden tips.

Thanks a bunch:)

Marcy

Hey Marcy, I was on the Carnival Freedom last year in october and had a balcony on the upper deck. The cabins are pretty much the same unless you get a extended balcony or suite. I have a couple of pictures that I took that might help you out.

2912768860032790875S600x600Q85.jpg

2373274290032790875S600x600Q85.jpg

We had 7411 on the Freedom- best cabin for us.

THe empress deck is the deck to be on-- it puts you in the middle of cabin space and away from public areas-- come out your room and turn right-- take the aft elevator 2 decks up-- there is your food and pools.

take it down two floors and there is your entertainment.

deck 5 goes all the way through-- if you have the midship dining room for dinner-- take the midship elevators down-- the aft elevators only take you to the aft dining room.

Make sure you try the Mongolian station at least once on your cruise.

It is only opened from 11:30 to 2:30 and shuts down promptly-- even if people were in line.

NEVER, ever get in the first line you see at the buffet People think its all the same-- its not- each station has something different. you will find the section back by the mongolian grill not so crowded

Mongolian grill is a stir fry station- you go through the line and pick your veggies, noodles, rice etc. You take it to the wok cookers who cooks your stuff with the meat of choice, beef, seafood, pork. and add it your choice of sauce.

It gets crowded as the week goes by as more people discover it.

Mongolian grill is a stir fry station- you go through the line and pick your veggies, noodles, rice etc. You take it to the wok cookers who cooks your stuff with the meat of choice, beef, seafood, pork. and add it your choice of sauce.

It gets crowded as the week goes by as more people discover it.

Excellent choice serene that is one of my favorites on the Freedom and also the fish and chips section at the back of the ship on the Panorama Deck. Awesome:D

Archived