brochures for guests?

HeatherC430

has anyone else made brochures to send out to sailing & nonsailing guests? i'm in the process of trying to make these on vistaprint & just wondering what everyone's included in their info?

def. planning on including info for the hotel rooms we have blocked off, general overview of ceremony/reception onboard with approximate time of shuttle to port, etc. we're also planning on having everyone go out for dinner & drinks the night before the cruise, so i wanted to include details on that as well. what else?

my plan is to send these out to people as they rsvp that they're able to attend.

Hi Heather,

I just made some flyers on Zazzle.com that matched my invitations perfectly. I had so much info to give my guests that I ended up using both sides. I am sending them with my invitations. Post your email and I can email you a copy of a template I used if you would like to see it.

thanks all! i ended up making mine on vistaprint (finished them up last week). i think they turned out pretty good! we'll see when they arrive!

i had freebie coupon codes too (vistaprint always sends you offers once you start ordering them them). so i got 25 brochures & matching address labels for the envelopes to send to guests...all for $10 shipping/handling!

We haven't thought about doing a brochure per say, but are leaning more towards a newsletter. This would be for the sailing guest only and given at the end of the evening since we are getting married before we set sail.

I'm planning on looking at some of the dailies from the cruise line itself and creating a semi itinerary of things we will do on port days and on at sea days. In that way our guest have an opportunity to join or do what they please.

It will be sort of like a ...'this is the fun we're having today, join us if you wish' kind of thing. We are looking forward to the 'group' fun and not so much the solitude. We will have lots of alone time in between, and so we're saving the majority of the alone time for the honeymoon.

ladies...you've got mail! hope this helps!

let me know if you have any questions!

they have lots of great templates where you just have to add your details!

they turned out so great...i'm thinking of doing brochures for sailing guests with details of all the ports of call we'll be visiting too (they have a template with the same logos i put on their tote bags, thank you cards, pens, postcards...basically everything that vistaprint basically gives away)

they turned out so great...i'm thinking of doing brochures for sailing guests with details of all the ports of call we'll be visiting too (they have a template with the same logos i put on their tote bags, thank you cards, pens, postcards...basically everything that vistaprint basically gives away)

Is it to late for me??????????????

det1969@aol.com

of course not lipz! sometimes i feel like we're the only 2 on the message boards under this section! haha (i swear we both reply to every thread! haha)

you've got mail!

Thank you!!

I've become a message board stalker lol.

I'm always checking for new threads and I get post from threads I've commented on in my email.

What did we do before the internet, Blackberrys & Iphones!?!?! :D

could i have a copy? :) thanks so much! m_mac@live.ca

Hi! Could you send me a copy as well? :) janessathull@yahoo.com

i think i got everyone who requested them! let me know if not...

and by the way...i received them in the mail this week! and the final product was even better than i had hoped! vistaprint's been my wedding savior! haha

We've checked out VistaPrint, MagnetStreet, 123Print, and Zazzle (used them in the past). The first three actually send out free wedding pack samples so you can see what the 'grade' of paper they use looks like.

MagnetStreet was our favorite but the most expensive. VistaPrint ALWAYS has the better bargains!!! So far we've seen our favorite save-the-dates at Zazzle. The matching invite is 'okay', so we are trying to decide. Luckily we still have some time.

Archived