Strange Viking towel question

belle907

Thanks everyone for the responses. We are bringing a couple along for our Zurich stay, might throw in a couple more to be on the safe side. But i do like the idea of buying a pack of the disposable ones if needed.

I know many European hotels don't have washcloths, do Viking boats have them?

TIA

Yes, without a doubt. And they're great quality. Also a smallish towel and a large bath towel.

Replaced in the morning (of course) during breakfast and washcloths and towels used during the day will also be replaced when your room is prepped for the evening during dinner time.

If you need more anytime just ask, if you don't want to ask there's a stack of them in the restrooms on the lounge deck for use as hand driers.

Thanks everyone for the responses. We are bringing a couple along for our Zurich stay, might throw in a couple more to be on the safe side. But i do like the idea of buying a pack of the disposable ones if needed.

Extra? Why not just one and wash it out/drip dry. Baggie in case a wet one has to be packed.

Extra? Why not just one and wash it out/drip dry. Baggie in case a wet one has to be packed.

I just read an articlr by Rick Steves bemoaning the American penchant for taking everything just in case. I'm somewhat guilty too because I don't want to waste my time finding and buying things I didn't bring, but I agree; extra washcloths just in case is really overkill.

I just read an articlr by Rick Steves bemoaning the American penchant for taking everything just in case. I'm somewhat guilty too because I don't want to waste my time finding and buying things I didn't bring, but I agree; extra washcloths just in case is really overkill.

Extras could be used to wrap around a breakable item or just trash it if not needed at the end of the trip. But now that so many have said they are available I'm only bring 2 for use in Zürich.

For items like that we bring the 2 worst from the linen closet and leave them behind at the last stop. BTW happy to report that the Doubletree Centraal Station in Amsterdam provides wash cloths.

Edited by Host Jazzbeau