Alcohol Selection (Not Silver Spirits)

AdventureGal79

We are booked in a PV2 room for October, which includes daily restock of the mini-bar alcohol. The room also "comes with" a bottle of welcome champagne.

I prefer sweeter wines (moscato, sweeter white zin, table reds, etc), and I like gin or vodka for a mixer.

Can anyone describe the selection of included wines for lunch/dinner (will there be something for me to drink?!), and the types of alcohol offered for mini-bar stocking (brands)? And the welcome champagne... hopefully is light enough that I'd drink it!

We are booked in a PV2 room for October, which includes daily restock of the mini-bar alcohol. The room also "comes with" a bottle of welcome champagne.

I prefer sweeter wines (moscato, sweeter white zin, table reds, etc), and I like gin or vodka for a mixer.

Can anyone describe the selection of included wines for lunch/dinner (will there be something for me to drink?!), and the types of alcohol offered for mini-bar stocking (brands)? And the welcome champagne... hopefully is light enough that I'd drink it!

I took pictures of the bar menu! Here's the link. Just right arrow through the pages.

I can't tell you what brands are in the mini-bar but I can tell you that it will be stocked with 6 nips, 6 cans of soda and a bottle of tonic. You may ask that it be stocked with just gin and/or vodka. You may ask that it be stocked with just one kind of soda.

Our friend's PV cabin had:

2 Dewar's scotch

2 Bacardi rum

2 Smirnoff vodka

2 tonic water

2 Coke

2 Diet Coke

2 Sprite

2 tonic water bottles

1 potato chips (flavor varied by the day)

1 Mars bar

1 Twix bar

Corkscrew

We were in a DV and had everything except the alcohol. We traded out the tonic water for ginger ale when the ship was UP UP UP and DOWN DOWN DOWN...for almost 24 hours...trust me..it was the worst storm that the Sky had experienced, and in 50 cruises it was the worst for me...but I was fine. My husband wanted ginger ale..no problem. One thing I did was I took out the chips and candy bars every day and put them in a drawer so they would restock them, and I did the same with the Diet Coke. I know, I'm a hoarder. We consumed it all before we left...some days I wanted more than 2 Diet Cokes! But they restocked every day and if you wanted to substitute the sodas you could. Our friends don't really drink but they gave me 6 of the little liquor bottles that I brought home so that's how I know what was in there. You could do the same with the liquor if you wanted to stock up.