Need Seattle Hotel Feedback

gszenacm

Here are my choices (I'm reviewing some auctions)...any feedback would be greatly appreciated as we need lodging for 1 night post cruise. We are arriving via Amtrak, so I'm guessing I'll need to grab a cab unless the hotel provides a shuttle..

We'd like to visit the space needle as well as Pikes - thanks!

1. Ramada downtown...noticed there was a train running by it - is that the monorail? is it loud? is there a stop near it?
2. Best Western Executive - feedback I've read is that it is a good clean hotel.
3. Vintage Park...looks fancy and a nice way to end the trip, but only if I can get the hotel for a good deal ($75)

Any other hotels I should look into?

• 2 weeks later...
We stayed at the Hotel Vintage Park 1 night precruise in June. It was a very nice Boutique Hotel. The rooms were small but very clean and well decorated. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I paid $105 thru Priceline for our Saturday night stay.

for $70 a night...I've heard good things about it, but if you've stayed there and would like to offer any tips it would be greatly appreciated! We will be there for one night Sep 7th post cruise

we just got best Western Executive for $50 a night in September (weekend) - looks good to me, reasonably close to everything and a downtown shuttle if we get lazy :)
gsz, the monorail isn't back up and running yet since the fire a few months ago, so the noise from there will be zero

Archived