Nassau excursion for adults?

Dharma517

My H and I are leaving the kids behind for our anniversary trip and we are looking for someplace to lounge on the beach, poolside, listen to music and enjoy some adult time without a ton of kids running around. Is there such a place? A swim up bar would be great as well! Thanks!

My H and I are leaving the kids behind for our anniversary trip and we are looking for someplace to lounge on the beach, poolside, listen to music and enjoy some adult time without a ton of kids running around. Is there such a place? A swim up bar would be great as well! Thanks!

Sandals Royal Bahamian is couples only.. no kids. $110 pp (last time I checked).

Breezes is adults only (kids 14 and older).. at $65pp. (this can be a party place during some seasons).

Sandals is more than I want to pay. So given that I am looking for more of an adult time and a swim up bar should I go with Breezes, BCH, or Sheraton? Which would best suit (although I realize some kids will be present). Thanks!

Sandals is more than I want to pay. So given that I am looking for more of an adult time and a swim up bar should I go with Breezes, BCH, or Sheraton? Which would best suit (although I realize some kids will be present). Thanks!

BCH doesn't have a swim up bar and is very small ad quiet.

Breezes is all - inclusive.

Sheraton is not.. (although I think there is a third party that sells one that includes lunch).

Archived