Thomson Dream Cruise Director 2013

Hi Does anyone know who the cruise director is on the Thomson Dream at the moment? Also any names of the show team would also be nice! Thanks! :rolleyes::)

Yes I believe it's Paul Fisher. Guess his wife will be in the team too. Corea who has been working on Thomson ships for a few seasons now is also on board plus gizzie's son Darren - plus another Darren - but I'm sure gizzie will be able to fill in the gaps.

Yes I believe it's Paul Fisher. Guess his wife will be in the team too. Corea who has been working on Thomson ships for a few seasons now is also on board plus gizzie's son Darren - plus another Darren - but I'm sure gizzie will be able to fill in the gaps.

We had a Darren on the Spirit in 2011 , lovely lad, would that have been Gizzie's son ?

We had a Darren on the Spirit in 2011 , lovely lad, would that have been Gizzie's son ?

No I think he was on the Celebration before this stint on Dream - and i believe that was his first contract. But I'm sure he is a lovley lad too :) - I'll find out hopefully next week! ;) (Another one of Mum's friends from CC ! :eek:) But I'm sure gizzie will chip in with details.

You are right kruzseeka.

Gizzies Darren started on the Celebration last April.

I wonder if Claudia will still be on, she is a lovely girl who was shown in a very bad light on Showboaters, just shows how TV can twist things.....

Whoever is on it will be great, never seen a bad performer yet on a Thomson showteam.

Has anyone any news about Gavin Carroll, last I heard he was headed to Warners.

You are right kruzseeka.

Gizzies Darren started on the Celebration last April.

I wonder if Claudia will still be on, she is a lovely girl who was shown in a very bad light on Showboaters, just shows how TV can twist things.....

Whoever is on it will be great, never seen a bad performer yet on a Thomson showteam.

Has anyone any news about Gavin Carroll, last I heard he was headed to Warners.

Was Claudia the blond one in SB's didn't think she won ? :confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I thinks its

Cruise director Paul Fisher Assistant Cd Brett Paddock

Entertainment hosts Julius, Adam, Amy

Show team Ross, Rob, Darren, Darren, Reiss, Kate, Corea, Ali, Sarah, Jade,

Thanks everyone! geomagot i hope your right as this sounds like a great show team! Can't wait to set off on my cruise now!

Was Claudia the blond one in SB's didn't think she won ? :confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She didn't! She joined the team about a year after the series finished though I think.

Thanks for the list Geomagot.

We think that we have seen most of the team before on various ships, a lot were on the Dream last summer.

Which Adam is it?

The one that was on Showboaters? Dark hair, thin, around 24 yrs old.

Or the (slightly) older one who shaves his head. ( I can get away with saying that as I do too) ;)

Claudia came 3rd in Showboaters I think.

I hope Hazel is still on and singing in the crew show, last time we were sat near some ladies whose reaction when she started singing was amazing. They were totally blown away by that fantastic voice.

I hope Hazel is still on and singing in the crew show, last time we were sat near some ladies whose reaction when she started singing was amazing. They were totally blown away by that fantastic voice.

Is the Hazel theone who sounded like Amy Winehouse? I am hopeless at remembering names :o Can't even my own sometimes ;):D

Claudia started in June 12, but I heard she didn't stay long (gone before the ship stopped for its refit).

Asha Rae, who won the reality show, worked something like Nov 11 - Jun 12.

Her name is Ashanti, very nice girl with great voice who wasn't given a chance by Stephen Guy:mad: We recorded (with her permission) her first solo act on the Dream which we sent to her mum:)

Thanks for the list Geomagot.

We think that we have seen most of the team before on various ships, a lot were on the Dream last summer.

Which Adam is it?

The one that was on Showboaters? Dark hair, thin, around 24 yrs old.

Or the (slightly) older one who shaves his head. ( I can get away with saying that as I do too) ;)

Claudia came 3rd in Showboaters I think.

its the (slightly) older adam and yes hazel is still singing in the crew show....what a wonderfull voice that girl has:cool:

and the electric guitarist...omg! he could teach eric clapton a thing or two

so much talent....its a wonder no-one doesn't sign them?

Thanks Geomagot.

Adam is a good laugh, a nice bloke to have a chat with.

Hazel sounds nothing like Amy Winehouse. Think Suebo but better.....

She sounds better than this in real life. Her Pie Jesu will move you to tears.

She sometimes sings in the Orion at the Captain's table and I believe she does so regularly in Sirens restaurant where she waits on at night.

Another show not to miss is the cocktail flaring by the bartenders, this is normally by the main pool one afternoon.

One more question....

Is chef Solomon still on? He is another great character.

I believe me and my wife were sat next to you while you were videoing Ashanti and spoke to you about her.It would have been Feb last year.It was in the piano bar and it was her first solo as you said.Small world if it was.:)

I believe me and my wife were sat next to you while you were videoing Ashanti and spoke to you about her.It would have been Feb last year.It was in the piano bar and it was her first solo as you said.Small world if it was.:)

A small world it is! That was us. I thought the earlier poster had got her name wrong hence my post but Sadra tells me Ashanti Kemp is now known as

Asha Rae as she is a facebook chum. I am not on facebook so didn't know and apologies to earlier poster:o

Hi Does anyone know who the cruise director is on the Thomson Dream at the moment? Also any names of the show team would also be nice! Thanks! :rolleyes::)

We are headed back on Dream in August so only one I know for sure in showteam at the moment is our daughter's friend Ross McKnight a fabulously talented singer

Hazel sounds nothing like Amy Winehouse. Think Suebo but better...

Sorry, I didn't read it properly :o I thought you meant the show team :rolleyes: I know who you mean, she sang in the restaurant one night with another one of the crew - both brilliant.

There was a dark haired girl in the showteam last year who sang like Amy Winehouse.

How do you lot remember all these names? We don't even know the namess of the bars. We just say I'll meet you in that bar near the front/back/middle :D:D:D

A small world it is! That was us. I thought the earlier poster had got her name wrong hence my post but Sadra tells me Ashanti Kemp is now known as

Asha Rae as she is a facebook chum. I am not on facebook so didn't know and apologies to earlier poster:o

No worries. When I posted earlier I couldn't place the name she was known to as the masses, so posted what I knew, so sorry from me as well!

Archived