** Balcony Ritual **

VaBeachCruisers897

What do you most look forward to doing on your balcony??

I probably have a list of a hundred myself but .. I really enjoy sitting on the balcony at night before bed and listening to the water crash against the ship & watching other ships that are going in a similar direction....

It might be strange but I love sleeping on the chaise lounge on the balcony. On our first cruise I was so burned out from work that I think I spent the entire first 3 days napping on the chaise. Now I sometimes will carry out a blanket & a pillow and sleep outside all night.

My husband & I love having our predinner cocktails on the balcony.

We always try to schedule our cruise during a full moon. After we get back to our cabin in the evening we'll just stand at the railing, holding hands, looking at that beautiful moon, talking about our day and thanking God for how very blessed we are! :)

What's not to do?

1. Sit and gaze out to sea.

2. Sit and read a book.

3. Sleep.

4. Stand and look down and out at sea.

5. Coffee/wine/soda any time

6. Breakfast on balcony

Need I go on? And yes, I know some people have other activities, too. :D

And for me there's nothing like going to bed with the balcony door open allowing the sound of the ocean on the ship lull me to sleep.

• 5 weeks later...
I love having sex/making love to my wife on the balcony!!! August 11th Triumph here we come!!!

I noticed the sex and love with wife was seperated by a "/". Are we talking more than one woman? :eek:

Anonymoose - oops it is hard to anonymous on these boards.

We're booked for our first balcony in Dec. Lucky to have a full moon that week. Morning coffee while waiting for others to wake sounds nice. Wine and a cigar once the sun goes down is a must. And I've been thinking so much of that special night on the balcony with my lovely wife that my arm is getting tired:p

In all of our cruises, we've had a balcony only once.........an upgrade from an outside cabin.......NICE! What did I enjoy doing on the balcony?

1. Enjoying my wife on the balcony.......

2. Smoking a cigar on the balcony........

3. Having breakfast on the balcony.......

well we have never stayed in a balcony room before so i cannot speak from experience.....but i have alot of great ideas:D

i am liking the idea of me and the wife out there on the balcony doin the wild @#$&$^&^%$#^%#*)_)%^, and then some *&(*(#@$^, then have a drink, then (^&%#^^&@&...................:) did i go a little to far? no i didnt think so...heck its our 10 yr anniversary........

i hope she does not check my posts:cool: :cool: :cool: lol

We didn't have a balcony on our recent first cruise, but I remember looking at the balconies and wondering why you would ever *wink wink nudge nudge* there as everyone would be able to see. Unless you are into that sort of thing - my husband would like to try, but no way. When we went up a ladder to another deck we could see everything - even inside the room as the curtains were pulled back.