Time for Helsinki card?

We fly out of Sydney, Australia in 3 weeks for our trip of a lifetime.(It's getting just too exciting now:D ) Do you think I should purchase the Helsinki and Stockholm cards online or is it too late for delivery. If so, where are the best places to purchase them please?

Thank you as always.

Jennie

We fly out of Sydney, Australia in 3 weeks for our trip of a lifetime.(It's getting just too exciting now:D ) Do you think I should purchase the Helsinki and Stockholm cards online or is it too late for delivery. If so, where are the best places to purchase them please?

Thank you as always.

Jennie

Check if you get vouchers to change or true tickets which you can use immediately...

otherwise it's stupid to pay the first ride to the exchange place or ticket outlet because you get later the card.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Thank you as always.

Jennie

Ms J -- Maybe this will work for you. I was thinking of ordering some tickets for concerts in Amsterdam and having them sent to the hotel to await my arrival. I wrote the hotel and asked if they would receive mail to hold for our arrival. They responded in the affirmative and asked that we make sure that our name and arrival date are on the envelope.

Once I actually order the tickets, I will e-mail again and let the hotel know that the tickets are on the way. I will also make sure to have proof of purchase-- in case anything goes wrong.

HB has a point -- why pay for transport to get to the pick-up point, if your city card already covers it?

Archived