Coral vs Island

6pack

Looking at booking a 14 night Canal in Feb 2013. Itinerary on both Coral & Island are identical so it really comes down to ship and cabin preference. Any recommendations on which Ship is better. We will either book a Balcony or Mini. Any suggestions here?

Dave

I have heard that they are very similar. we were on the island for alaska in August and are leaving in 3 weeks on the coral for a 14 day from LA to FLL. this will be our 2nd princess ship, loved island, will let you know or write to me off list after I return and i would be more than happy to give you my opinion...;)

As I understand it they are sister ships, which means they are identical as to features. So, the difference boils down to crew and itinerary. You could do a search for reviews of both, but I think you will find there is not much difference.

The other thing I would add, if you have a choice pick an itinerary that has a full day stop in Panama as well. This is great so you can either see some of the Canal from a different perspective or take one of the other tours that may interest you. Not all of the itineraries offer this stop in Panama.

Archived