Silhouette missing cruise on Dec 16 solved Coachella cruise

dkjretired

I'm young-ish. I've been to Coachella. I know a fair portion of the bands playing.

I am so glad I am scheduled on the cruise BEFORE this one. I do not see how the ship is not going to get totally trashed. Yikes! :eek::eek::eek:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Although Celebrity will probably have record alcohol sales!

Hi Everyone,

I feel soooooooooo old. I read the list and dont know who any of the performers are. At first, I wondered if it was a Coach Bag mega sale Cruise !!!

Must say, I'm a bit concerned about potential damage. Let's hope all goes well, and everyone has a great time.

Hi Everyone,

I feel soooooooooo old. I read the list and dont know who any of the performers are. At first, I wondered if it was a Coach Bag mega sale Cruise !!!

Must say, I'm a bit concerned about potential damage. Let's hope all goes well, and everyone has a great time.

Too funny....hard to decide which would be worse - this or the American Girl cruise!! :o

My husband and I were just talking about the ship getting "trashed" but after he started reading about people complaining about the cost of the cruise/concert on the Coachella website, I think this may cater to a different caliber of Coachella fan. While I love a good music festival I prefer to do it more first class and not get involved in the whole camping/trashing/getting dirty thing, we get a hotel, etc.. I'm just out for good music and we have the money to go to a festival and do it right.

Archived