Miss Charlotte Vale

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Gay & Lesbian Cruisers
A Gathering Place for Discussing Your Favorite Cruises.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:41 AM.
2,285 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
To all of us that knew Charlotte Vale from CC & onboard her beloved ships sadly Miss Charlotte Vale passed away on Monday.

She was a fun vivacious person both on these boards & onboard the ships she loved.

She left us all too soon...

Please see Norm2002 post titled "Maureen Garrigan" on the Cunard Board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=137757
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
6,693 Posts
Joined May 2000
Originally posted by Rotterdam
To all of us that knew Charlotte Vale from CC & onboard her beloved ships sadly Miss Charlotte Vale passed away on Monday.

She was a fun vivacious person both on these boards & onboard the ships she loved.

She left us all too soon...

Please see Norm2002 post titled "Maureen Garrigan" on the Cunard Board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=137757

Very sad news. I've enjoyed exchanges with her over the years and I hoped to sail with her one day on Cunard.

Rotterdam, thanks for passing on the news.

Ernie
2,285 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Ernie -

For those that knew Maureen / Miss Charlotte Vale / Now Voyager - we are saddened - she was quite a spirit & generous to a fault. On the New Years cruise this year every day there was a gift of champagne, caviar, chocolates & on & on. All from Maureen & from the Captain on down people came over to ensure I was enjoying the cruise because Mss Garrigan requested we be treated royally....Prince Charles should be so lucky!

I'm sure Charlotte is up in heaven with a glass(or 2) of champagne.......

I'll miss her cherish all the wonderful memories