Aboard Uniworld River QueenJust a bitvdi

amd1234

so busy I wanted to post a few comments about the River Queen itinerary... we were delayed at Amsterdam airport after overnight flight from Boston. Almost 2 Hrs due to a glitch in getting our luggage. 35 minutes at customs so we were very tired. Uniworld representative was waiting for us and we arrived about noon time aboard ship. My husband has a problem with fatigue and we couldn't occupy our rooms until 2 o'clock. We asked if they could possibly clean our room so my husband could lay down.. They told us they would let us know and sit in lounge. Never happened... We survived first day which is totally exhausting! Staff and food are wonderful.. Very cool for September and a bit of rain but today sunshine☀️☀️☀️..Room is small but we are managing.. I will try and give a review of excursions tomorrow..

I hope you enjoy the rest of your cruise. We so enjoyed the crew and the service during our time on the River Queen in early August. Not that they would remember us, but say hi to Nelson, Steven, 'Dr. Z' in the bar, Tebia and Capt Hendrick if they are still on board.

Paul & Jane

• 2 weeks later...

We had a farewell party for Dr. Z.. He left to work on new Uniworld cruise ship. U-Uniworld designed for younger age 21-40 something..loved the River Queen but rooms were so small very difficult to keep our things neat😱We were fortunate to have free laundry two a week so at least we could get rid of our dirty laundry..

We had a farewell party for Dr. Z.. He left to work on new Uniworld cruise ship. U-Uniworld designed for younger age 21-40 something..loved the River Queen but rooms were so small very difficult to keep our things neat😱We were fortunate to have free laundry two a week so at least we could get rid of our dirty laundry..

We agree on the size of the rooms. They are 'efficient' but at only 150 sq.ft. we found we had to be very neat & organized. I hope you enjoyed the trip overall.

Paul