4 night Enchantment itinerary

Themacfive

Hello,

We are sailing on the Enchantment 4 night cruise leaving Monday. I was all set for the following itinerary...day at sea, nassau then Coco....however...I just read a review in which they did the itinerary in reverse. Has anyone sailed this recently and can comment? Thanks!

Kris

Coco Cay, Nassau & Sea Day in Sept...

But looking at the website I see what you mean...it does have you at sea on Tues...I wonder if Carnival is going to be at Coco Cay on Tues & that is the reason for the change on that sailing? The following 4nt cruise is back to the usual itinerary..

Edited by kc320

Simple answer is that RCI does this occasionally to eliminate Coco Cay scheduling conflicts. It has only been reversed once on our many trips to Coco Cay.

Please note that I am not talking about the times we missed Coco Cay on the second day and went to Nassau early; or, went to Coco Cay on the sea day on the way back to PC.

Edited by Scotty G

Coco Cay, Nassau & Sea Day in Sept...

But looking at the website I see what you mean...it does have you at sea on Tues...I wonder if Carnival is going to be at Coco Cay on Tues & that is the reason for the change on that sailing? The following 4nt cruise is back to the usual itinerary..

Carnival at RCCL's private island???

• 2 months later...

We are sailing June 1-5 and just the other day I notice they changed ours from coco cay, Nassau then sea day. To sea day, Nassau, then coco cay. Not sure why they did. Not sure if it really make much of a difference.

We are sailing June 1-5 and just the other day I notice they changed ours from coco cay, Nassau then sea day. To sea day, Nassau, then coco cay. Not sure why they did. Not sure if it really make much of a difference.

Originally both Enchantment and Grandeur were scheduled in on the Tuesday. There was no one scheduled at the island on Thursday so that is why your itinerary was switched.

Although they do sometimes have 2 ships tendering to CocoCay it is not ideal. Our cruise in March was changed for a similar reason.

I do prefer the original itinerary with the sea day at the bed instead of at the beginning.