Breakaway spa passes

queenschick9b

I am on the breakaway and was able to rebook. It the one option for charge under spa - "thermal spa suite". I could not see a price until exactly mid night on day 90.

That's frustrating I was blank right refused and told u have to book onboard! I shall start drafting my email to ncl!! Thanks :)

That's frustrating I was blank right refused and told u have to book onboard! I shall start drafting my email to ncl!! Thanks :)

I wouldn't bother with an email. Being able to pre-book is relatively new, and NCL seems to delay the memo to some of the employees in the call center. Just call back.

I was told that they have a certain amount you can book online, a certain amount you can book when you board. Once they are gone online then you need to book when you board. This may have changed but I was told this to be true by others who sailed NCL.

Dorene

I was told that they have a certain amount you can book online, a certain amount you can book when you board. Once they are gone online then you need to book when you board. This may have changed but I was told this to be true by others who sailed NCL.

Dorene

I was on the site from 12am midnight and it def didn't even show up.

Ah well!