Should I take duct tape?

barante

You can solve a lot of problems with sufficient quantities of duct tape. :cool:

Yes it can !!!!

Whilst attending a first aid class on defibrillators there was a razor included to shave the chest area for the paddle contact .

It was suggested that if a man is extremely hairy to rip off the hair with duct tape to save time and possibly his life . :eek:

In almost five decades of life, I've never yet found a need for duct tape on a vacation. Many people talk about broken suitcases, but I've also never broken a suitcase.

If you bring everything that "might come in handy", you'll need an extra suitcase to haul it all.

Wow that's some hole

What ship was that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

both were several years ago now and I did not save the names .. as I remember:

the first was when the ship got clobbered by a fuel barge coming along side to fill 'em up and the tugs lost control of the barge

the second was an RCL ship that tried to moor in Costa Maya when the currents were strong .... they didn't make it. As I recall the ship got stuck there a couple of days while a patch was welded over the hole

Did you see the duck tape flip flops on "Orange is the New Black"? Another idea for the crafty sailor!:D

I brought it once as a result of the CC Forum comments. Never used it. And, like others have said, I am sure the Maintenance Dept. Would give you some if you needed it.

Edited by Donder1

I've brought electrical tape wound around a small can of Static Guard. Never used it and the tape started shifting and got icky sticky stuff everywhere.

But can you imagine wearing a Duct tape outfit to prom? First off, prom is usually May or June, add in non breathable "clothing" and on top of that dancing? I'm surprised there aren't more reports of these kids passing out from heat exhaustion!

I've brought electrical tape wound around a small can of Static Guard. Never used it and the tape started shifting and got icky sticky stuff everywhere.

But can you imagine wearing a Duct tape outfit to prom? First off, prom is usually May or June, add in non breathable "clothing" and on top of that dancing? I'm surprised there aren't more reports of these kids passing out from heat exhaustion![/quote]

I'm guessing only their prom outfits were made from duct tape. I sure wouldn't want to have underwear made from duct tape. That would be really uncomfortable!:eek:

Bring a small roll. You don't need a 100' roll. Wide variety of uses, from repairing small tears on a suitcase, fixing a hem, keeping the curtains closed, or even . . .

tape_zps5bc5d973.jpg

Most guys (myself included) would NEVER put duct tape on their chests, especially if it's a hairy chest. Just the thought of removing it makes me cringe. OUCH!!:eek:

I'm guessing only their prom outfits were made from duct tape. I sure wouldn't want to have underwear made from duct tape. That would be really uncomfortable!:eek:

What difference would it make what type of fiber their underwear is made out of? They have duct tape over it.