Just off Grandeur - photos posted

jgnova

Thank you for sharing your vacation photos.

I looked at the first two of the pool deck and was shocked that RCI would tear up the WHOLE area like that during a cruise... then the light bulb finally went off that it was just snow :) (hey its early!)

Thanks again!

Thank you for your beautiful pictures and taking the time to do such a detailed album!!! Loved viewing it all!!! We have been on the Grandeur a couple of times and my "excitement level" wasn't as high as I would like it to be UNTIL I looked at your pictures. We will be boarding the Grandeur in April and NOW I can say I'm getting exciting......again:)

Thanks for posting your great pictures of the Grandeur. I will be boarding her in 15 days. Getting anxious to be back on board. Just don't want to see that "white" stuff on the ship or as we are traveling to the ship.

Great pictures and glad you shared them with us.

Gwen :)

Hi, great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing the dinner menu you posted was that from the MDR? ANy chance you have any others from the MDR you would be willing to post?

Thanks!

Sorry - that was the only one. I usually take a portable scanner to dinner so I can scan the menus. But we wound up eating most meals at Windjammer (back problems meant sitting through 2 hour MDR meal wasn't feasible this trip). Also, this was our first RC cruise since 1990 - and the menus are wider than my scanner, which worked fine on Celebrity menus. That menu was one I spotted the one time I went to the Diamond Lounge for a drink.

Thanks for sharing your photos of Grandeur. Things have changed since we were last on her. Are the framed masks still in the halls?

Yes, the masks, gloves, feathers, etc., are still on the corridors (at least on our deck 8 forward, anyway).

j

How formal were the two Formal Nights? High participation? Any use of the Captain's Table?

Thanks!

Hi Steve.

R&D

Sorry - we ate most meals in Windjammer this time (we usually do eat in the MDR and take our formal wear, but not this trip). I saw a lot of people dressed properly, so I'd say participation was high. Remember that this sailing was after school started so we had an older demographic.

j

We disembarked Friday (1/16) from Grandeur 10 night to Eastern Caribbean and I just posted our photos of places on the ship and some ports - plus scans of the dailies and some of the kids schedules at http://www.flickr.com/photos/snjnova/collections/72157648010589874/

j

Did u have dennis for stateroom ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk