Interior Rooms with 5 people

Panelope Barnabus

We have had an interior twice, once for my three children and once for my DH and myself. You'll be fine, but with five it will certainly be close quarters. I wish I had some pics to post, but I am afraid I don't. Sorry. Have a great time!!

A couple different possibilities, and I'll need to explain, since I haven't seen a set up for 5 in an interior, but I have for an OV.

FantasyHolidayclass2uppers.jpg

This is an oceanview in the same type of ship as yours. The 5th bed, a rollaway, would be on the floor below the upper to the left. However, I believe that interiors are not set up this way. I think with interiors, the 2 main beds will be facing the other direction, like this:

Carnival_Dream_Interior_Cabin_2982.jpg

This is an interior of the Dream. I do believe that your interior will be slightly larger than this (even though the stats will claim that they are the same size). Imagine 2 uppers, both pushed up against the far walls (unlike in the first pic, where one was against the near wall). I believe that the 2 main beds will be pushed apart, against the side walls, directly below each upper. The rollaway would either be on the floor between the 2 main beds or at the foot of the main bed to the left.

I do not understand the "one oulet". We had two that I know of (I did not need the two). Also, if you are use to having room to yourself, having 5 people in the tiny room is questionable.

We had 2 connecting rooms for 5 people, and THAT felt tight. Take my advise for what its worth, just my opinion. I am use to a lot of space, and the rooms (OV) were smaller than I expected.

Also, out bathroom was unbelievably small. I was on Riviera level, Destiny. Are they all that small? You can fit one person in at a time, and that is it.

Have a great sail, OP. It is great fun.

Good evening! We have 2 interior rooms booked for our June cruise and we will have 5 people in each room. Does anyone out there have any pictures of what our state rooms will look like? I am curious to see the layout. We will be on the Inspiration, but any pictures are appreciated. Thank you! :-)

WOW good luck to you - I hope you don't spend as much time in the room as I do.

I do not understand the "one oulet". We had two that I know of (I did not need the two). Also, if you are use to having room to yourself, having 5 people in the tiny room is questionable.

We had 2 connecting rooms for 5 people, and THAT felt tight. Take my advise for what its worth, just my opinion. I am use to a lot of space, and the rooms (OV) were smaller than I expected.

Also, out bathroom was unbelievably small. I was on Riviera level, Destiny. Are they all that small? You can fit one person in at a time, and that is it.

Have a great sail, OP. It is great fun.

We'll be just fine. Been on 7 cruises... we are well aware that it will be tight, but we aren't worried about it at all. We're going to have so much fun together. :) Just wanted to see what the room would look like.

try youtube. Just go there and put in whatever room youre looking for "i.e. balcony room on Carnival Valor" and lots of time you can get a video tour!

Thanks! That's a great tip! :)

WOW good luck to you - I hope you don't spend as much time in the room as I do.

We don't, I'm sure. All we do is sleep in the room. And we don't sleep much... We're on a CRUISE!! :)

I've done 4 women, but never five. People do it all the time. This is when the over-the-door shoe holder is invaluable to keep everyone's things organized.

I've heard of many people doing it as well. :) We are so looking forward to it. And I love my over-the-door- shoe holder!! It is so wonderful. I will be sure to bring it on this cruise as well. ;)

And don't forget that you can use the showers in the spa for free! They are nice and big - almost as big as your whole cabin, lol - and it will be a nice thing to know when you have 5 people trying to get dressed for elegant night - or even for dinner!

I'm sure we will be using those after we get done working out. =) Thank you for the advice!

She has it booked. Why say it's questionable?

Good evening! We have 2 interior rooms booked for our June cruise and we will have 5 people in each room. Does anyone out there have any pictures of what our state rooms will look like? I am curious to see the layout. We will be on the Inspiration, but any pictures are appreciated. Thank you! :-)

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/prison-2-2.jpg

Archived