?? New York Airport & Transportation

Glassdog

LGA

and you take the bus for 2.50

M60 from the airport to Lexington

Avenue

Transfer is FREE

then take the Lexington Bus ... 101 102 or 103 to 57 street

Get off and pay another 2.50 to go to 12th avenue The cruise port is right there . You will have to walk a very short blocks

Total cost 5.00

You can also take a cab or the Cruise Ship transfer for much more $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LGA

and you take the bus for 2.50

M60 from the airport to Lexington

Avenue

Transfer is FREE

then take the Lexington Bus ... 101 102 or 103 to 57 street

Get off and pay another 2.50 to go to 12th avenue The cruise port is right there . You will have to walk a very short blocks

Total cost 5.00

You can also take a cab or the Cruise Ship transfer for much more $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the information happiness is cruising I have a few more questions; where do catch the bus at LGA and how long will it take to get to the port by bus? Our flight arrives at 8:30am on Friday.

Hi

There are signs at LGA for the M60 bus..just ask someone where it is..will depend on the traffic but tops 2 hours.. Should be much shorter..but you will get to see a lot of NYC .. You will need EXACT CHANGE.. Quarters.. Or buy a metro card ..not sure if

They are sold at the airport..quarters would be better

YES it is a cheapie way and fun.. Ann

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Q70 express bus from LGA to 74th/Roosevelt, F train to Rockefeller Center, M50 bus along 49th St should take about an hour and cost $5.00 per person. You can buy metro cards in LGA.

A cab would cost ~$35 and take ~1/2 hour. If you have large suitcases, that may be a better option.

Just booked Splendor, and have never been to New York. Which airport should you fly into LGA or JFK and transportation cost to port. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks!!:)

If it were me I would fly into Newark. But thats just me. I would also avoid the fusd of getting. On the right train and or bus and book sirport transfer thru Carnival.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Forums mobile app

I have become a huge fan of Lyft over taxis. It is a smart phone ap that saves you a few dollars and gets a much faster ride. Used it last month 4 times in NYC area.. very cool. Google Lyft. We fly into LGA for our NCL GEM cruise.. going to use Lyft This is about 5 weeks away

I have become a huge fan of Lyft over taxis. It is a smart phone ap that saves you a few dollars and gets a much faster ride. Used it last month 4 times in NYC area.. very cool. Google Lyft. We fly into LGA for our NCL GEM cruise.. going to use Lyft This is about 5 weeks away

Thanks for the info camasidaho!:)What would approx. travel time be to the Manhattan cruise port; we arrive at LGA @ 8:30am on a Friday 10/24 for Carnival Splendor cruise. How many people do the vehicles carry? So would the fare be; $2.15pm x 15-17 miles + $3.00 fee ? Do you make reservation before arrival? Never been to NYC so any info or tips on transportation from LGA to port would be greatly aprreciated.

I used Lyft in the Newark area. I have been recently told that in New York they only allow regular taxis to sign up for Uber and Lyft... so you pay taxi rates probably or more.. but it is so simple to just do a one touch request and the closest driver can pick you up.

Thanks for the info camasidaho!:)What would approx. travel time be to the Manhattan cruise port; we arrive at LGA @ 8:30am on a Friday 10/24 for Carnival Splendor cruise. How many people do the vehicles carry? So would the fare be; $2.15pm x 15-17 miles + $3.00 fee ? Do you make reservation before arrival? Never been to NYC so any info or tips on transportation from LGA to port would be greatly aprreciated.

Just take a taxi. You're not going to save any money or time by using one of these apps from a NY City airport. In NY they can't use unemployed florists using their own cars and posing as taxi drivers :rolleyes: . These apps can only use licensed car services.

Just get on the taxi line outside your airline terminal, and get in the next available taxi. It will be about $35-40 plus toll ($0-6 depending on route) and tip (customarily 15 - 20% of the fare).