Store near Ritz Carlton

Host CJSKIDS

Does anybody know if there is a grocery store, convience store, or walgreens or anything like that within walking distance of the Ritz Carlton?

I need to pick up olives and stuff for martinis for our cruise and since we can't carry liquids on board the plane I thought I would just pick it up there.

Also, how about a liquor store? Once near there or is there one in the airport so I cab grab a bottle of grey goose?

cjskids-

If you'll just walk about 1 block to the right of your hotel you'll have a Denny's, a sports bar, and a convenience/drug store right there. We went there several times while staying at the Ritz... btw, the sports bar has really great food for lunch. There is also a highly recommended restaurant across the street from there called the Metropol that serves a variety of local dishes for great prices. We liked it alot!

cjskids-

If you'll just walk about 1 block to the right of your hotel you'll have a Denny's, a sports bar, and a convenience/drug store right there. We went there several times while staying at the Ritz... btw, the sports bar has really great food for lunch. There is also a highly recommended restaurant across the street from there called the Metropol that serves a variety of local dishes for great prices. We liked it alot!

Thanks so much for the info. It rained last time we stayed at the Ritz so we never ventured off property and spent the afternoon having cocktails instead! By the time dinner came around we just ate at the sushi place in the Ritz and then the next morning to board the Golden Princess.

This time around we're there for 2 nights prior to our cruise and plan on eating dinner at Metropol.

Thanks again, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Archived