Aquafest Cruises Info

paulandpaul

My partner and I are thinking of taking the Aquafest cruise on the Crystal Symphony from July 10. We have sailed with Crystal numerous times but never with Aquafest. Does any one have info on them? Good bad or indifferent. Especially interested in any Brits who have been on it.

My partner and I are thinking of taking the Aquafest cruise on the Crystal Symphony from July 10. We have sailed with Crystal numerous times but never with Aquafest. Does any one have info on them? Good bad or indifferent. Especially interested in any Brits who have been on it.

Tom Baker the owner of Aquafest is the best!

We took a trip to China and southeast Asia several years ago, to this day it was the best trip of our lives! Sailed on Westerdam from Hong Kong and overnight in several cities, all 5 star.

You will not regret it!

Look at the photo gallery on their web page and you will see us.;)

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

we did Cuba with Tom, had a wonder time. Tom was out and about making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and that was a huge job, lots of us booked thru Tom and his company. Would not 2nd guess a cruise with him at all

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My partner and I sailed with Aquafest on a Panama Canal Cruise three years ago. It was a wonderful group. We had previously been sailing with Pied Piper Travel on their gay group cruises and Aquafest was much better.

We're going on a Transatlantic cruise next month (not an Aquafest cruise) with several of the friends we made on the Panama Canal cruise. Unfortunately our current work schedule hasn't aligned with their schedule. I'd cruise with Aquafest in a heart beat.

My partner and I sailed with Aquafest on a Panama Canal Cruise three years ago. It was a wonderful group. We had previously been sailing with Pied Piper Travel on their gay group cruises and Aquafest was much better.

We're going on a Transatlantic cruise next month (not an Aquafest cruise) with several of the friends we made on the Panama Canal cruise. Unfortunately our current work schedule hasn't aligned with their schedule. I'd cruise with Aquafest in a heart beat.

We are doing a t/a on Caribbean Princess 4/6/17, which cruise are you taking?

Joe

We are doing a t/a on Caribbean Princess 4/6/17, which cruise are you taking?

Joe

We are doing the Regal Princess Baltic on April 30th from Copenhagen, you will be back or still in Europe before we leave. Have a great time!!

Owen & Brad

Hi Steve,

We cruised with Aquafest 3 years ago on their Post Thanksgiving cruise on NCL. We wanted to try Pied Piper before doing another Aquafest. After 2 Pied Piper post thanksgiving cruises, I have to agree with you, Aquafest was way better, family run, inclusive and more fun. Tom Baker cares about his group!! This year we are with about 5 couples we met on our first PP cruise, we have 'jumped ship' again, doing this post thanksgiving with John Heath Travel, on the NCL Getaway out of Miami on Nov 26th, great rates, and 2 perks included, and $50 deposit!! Enjoy your transatlantic!!

we did Cuba with Tom, had a wonder time. Tom was out and about making sure everyone was enjoying themselves and that was a huge job, lots of us booked thru Tom and his company. Would not 2nd guess a cruise with him at all

We agree, Tom cares about his groups!

Hi P&P,

Tom Baker, owner of Aquafest is great, he really cares about the folks in his group, his team 3 years ago comprised of himself, his partner, mother and brother. It was his Post Halloween cruise, lots of fun!

Owen & Brad.